🌸🌼🌺Kokichi x Reader🌺🌼🌸

Quarantine sucks PP. PERIODTTT. Oh, and this is a Non-despair AU.

⚠️ Warnings:  None ⚠️

Reader has She/Her pronouns

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You had just got back from work. You were exhausted, and you still had tons of work that you had to do. Your boss was really hard on you, but he would never admit that you were his favorite.

You trudged to your apartment, struggling to get you keys out from your pocket. Then all of a sudden, all of your work paper fell.

You groaned, as you bent down to pick up all the paper. You finally got your keys that weren't in your pocket, but in your purse.

Finally, after a long day of work, we're able to relax a bit. You saw Kokichi, Your boyfriend, on a chair near the door, fast asleep. You noticed he was drooling a little.

You couldn't help but giggle. You took out you phone and took a picture. I'll save this as my wallpaper. When you were done, you went to your study room, and set your Huge, one inch, pile of paper down.

You went back to the opening of you apartment, and picked up Kokichi over your shoulder, and carried him to the bedroom you both share.

You set him down on the king bed, and covered him up. The you went back to the study room, and got to working on those papers that your boss assigned you.

🌵🌟🌈 Time skip brought to by Kokichi's Ronald Mcdonald Briefs🌈🌟🌵

It's was almost 4am In the morning, and you were still going through those papers.

Then, you heard some footsteps, making you flinch. Kokichi then opened the door.

"(N/N)-Chan, what are you doing up so late?" He questioned you, rubbing his eyes.

"Kokichi, you already know why I'm up, to get money to pay the house, so that you can sleep." You mumbled the response to him.

"(N/N)-Chan, you promised to sleep with me tonight." He whined. "Wait, I did??"

"Yeah, you did." He said, quite sassy. You actually didn't mind going to bed.

"Fine Kokichi.." you muttered, and dragged him to your bed room. "(N/N), cuddle with me~" He whined again. And you, being to tired to care, you turned back around to face him, and brought his head to you (B/M/S) Chest.

He blushed, but didn't say anything...

Poor baby stayed up with a boner all night.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Ok, here it is. So this was sorta rushed, because me and my best friend ANIMEBIGFATRATS   are racing to see how can finish a chappy the fastest.
Thanks for reading, my Weebs~!!

Word count:443

Date:4/6/20