You are my Sunshine... (7k special for all you lovelys)

I'm not a really big fan of Angst, but lots of people like it, so I'll deliver. I really hope that you enjoy this, I sorta got emotional— I dunno why but I did. Anyway- on to the story!! please forgive me for not updating!

You all are too kind, thank you

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You are my Sunshine...

Age 5

You were sent to the orphanage, you were petrified by the sight that you had seen just two hours ago. You were just playing with your toys, having them have conversations. Then all of a sudden, there was screams and loud noises. You jumped slightly and turned your head slowly. There was foot steps, being to exit the home. You timidly stood up, and decided to see what happened. You were scared of course, but your parents always told you to be a brave, big girl.

You held on the the railing on the stairs, as you quietly went downstairs. You had brought your favorite stuffed bear with you, to keep away all of the monsters. Once you got downstairs, you were in the living room, There wasn't anything there. "Mommy..? Daddy...? Are you ok?" You asked quietly with no answer. You headed into the kitchen, and didn't see your parents there. You the started to head down the long hall way to your parents Bedroom. You always hated the hall, because it was long and dark. You finally got to their room, and creaked the door open. You dropped your teddy bear and quickly ran over to them. The were both decapitated, your mom had her limbs barely holding on to Eachother, her eye was gouged out. Your father had a deep slit down his throat, and had his tongue cut out, and right next to him. To top it all up, there was a giant pool of pink blood that surrounded them.

You, being a CHILD, Thought that they were just sleeping. At an early age, they did teach you how to call 911 if someone was in the house. You heard loud foot steps approaching you. You ran out of the room quietly, and snatched your teddy bear as well. You quickly grabbed your parents phone, and ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. You dialed the number, with a quick answer. "911, what's your emergency?" The operator asked, calmly. "H-hello.. there is a s-stranger in the house, and mommy and daddy are asleep, I don't know what to do.." you said quietly. "Oh, you sound pretty young, how old are you darling?" The operator asked in a sweet tone. "F-five.." you whispered. "Wow, your a smart kid, huh? So, do you need help? Where is this person right now?" "He's coming upstairs. He had sharp scissors that my mommy and daddy told me not to play with, I think he made my mommy and daddy go to sleep." You explained at your best ability's.

"I'll send help right now, just stay on the phone, ok?" "Ok.. I can't stay for to long because Mommy and daddy tell me that to much Phone and TV makes your Brain rot!! It's funny.." you told her. You began to here some sirens, knowing that it's was a police car. The foot steps were running away pretty fast. "I think that they are here now.. Am I allowed to hang up now?" You asked "No, not until your REALLY safe, Darling." She told you "I am safe!! I have Mr.Bear to protect me!!" You could heat her chuckling on the other side. You let out small giggles too, then heard a hunch of shouts, like in the movies your parents watched.

"POLICE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!" The police man yelled. "Ok sweety, I think that they are ya your house now, stay on until they get you." She told you. You nodded your head, even though she couldn't see you. 10 seconds later the door busted open with 3 police officers. It was like one of your dreams, being saved by a police man, or by a boy. One of the males literally scooped you into his arms and they all headed downstairs. As they all headed outside, you saw 2 police cars, the stranger in your house, and some of the houses near by had people with worried expressions on their front porch. You softly tugged in the mans sleeve.