|< Kokichi x Kiibos Sister!Reader>|

Heyaaa, this is actually really freakin' random, and this is me desperately trying to post more. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!!

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Yes, I know what your thinking, 'Am I a robot??' And I'm gonna say, 'Damn right.' You and Kiibo we're both robots. Literally the same, but Kiibo had a more masculine body and you had a more feminine body. You guys were pretty much twins, following each other around, doing everything together. Sure you did fight sometimes, but you guys always made up. And when you both woke up in the killing game, you guys moved into his room, you also brought your charging station to his room.

And you and Kiibo has something for soft hands, or hands in general. You guys actually never held hands before cause, you know, you guys are robots and stuff. Anyway, you and Kiibo were walking down to the main hall to go eat breakfast Kirumi had made. Sometimes it made you feel bad that she had to do all the work of taking care of most of the teenagers here, that act like children on a sugar rush. Specifically, Kokichi Ouma. You and Kiibo didn't necessarily like him Because of his robophobic comments. He would pester both of you when he had the chance. 'Do robots have dicks?' or 'do robots have boobies?' or any other robot discrimination.

Of course, because you and Kiibo were both robots that could learn, this made you two uncomfortable. Sometimes when you guys got back to Kiibos room, you would burst into tears from some of the comments Kokichi made. You guys finally got to the kitchen to eat your food. Well, just to sit there and talk.(you guys can't eat food, it will clog up your insides.) You pulled out a chair next to kiibo. You and Kiibo just talked. You guys could go for hour and hours without stopping, until you got stopped by someone. "Heyyy (N/N), and Kiibo!! Miss me?!" You guys cringed at the voice.

You both slowly turned around and saw the one and only, Kokichi. "Haha, me and kiibo were just gonna leave, right Kiibo?" You said, trying your best to get out of there. "We were?" Kiibo questioned back, tilting his head. "Yes we were, let's go." You said while proceeding to drag you brother out of the room, then you felt someone press the button that disarmed you from your armor. You blushed as you felt it fall off. You instinctively tried to cove your self off. Everyone could see you. You saw Tenko spring into action. She immediately ran to put her body infront of your, pretty much nude, body.

She wanted to slap the living shit out of Kokichi, but she didn't want the boys to see you. You decided to run. Run back to your room. When you got there, you cried. You cried so hard you felt empty. You were so embarrassed about what Kokichi did. You were embarrassed because everyone there saw you. 'Is this what embarrassment feels like??' You thought. The tears just wouldn't stop coming down. It made you feel absolutely horrible.

After about five minutes of crying your eyes out, you heard a knock at the door. You had to grab onto something to keep you from falling down. You opened the door and saw Kiibo outside, holding your armor. "H-here (Y/N)." He said, not really knowing how to deal with this. You wiped your eyes again, but the liquid just kept on coming. "Woah, they just keep on coming out.." you said wiping them again. You let Kiibo in, and put your armor back on. "(Y/N), I know I'm not the best brother in the world, but it worries me that your not talking to me, please tell me what's on your mind." Kiibo said sincerely. He patted a spot next to him on the bed.

You sat down and told him everything. You were super embarrassed, and didn't want to come outside anymore. He understood, but he really didn't want to stay away from you, he was scared someone was going to hurt you. "Man, I wonder what it would be like not being an AI, but a real human." You said. "(Y/N)..." you already knew that Kiibo was uncomfortable with this topic of conversation, but you just couldn't help but wonder. "O-Oh. Sorry.." you said.  "(N/N), let's go back outside, please. Maybe we can sort things out??" He asked. "Fine, just because I love you."

You guys went back outside to see everyone. Then you spotted some of the girls (Tenko, Kaede, himiko, And Kirumi.) lecturing Kokichi. Kaede and himiko has to hold back Tenko from hitting him. You saw him and wanted to cry again. Then you felt it again. The warm liquid (stop you dirty minded people, this is innocent)  run down your face again. You shut Your visor. The you saw the girls pushing Kokichi over. "KoKicHiIuuUuI ApOlOgIsE rIiGHhTT nNnOoOEwwWw!!" Tenko screeched. "Ok ok, jeez, (Y/N) I'm sorry." He said bluntly "I-It's Fine..." you karate chopped him on the head. "Pervert.." You said before walking back to your room.

The only thing on your mind was that Kokichi and everyone knew that robots do have boobs.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

So um, this is barely Kokichi x reader, but me got lazy. Anyway take this

Thanks for reading my Weebs!!!

Word count:911

Date:5/2/20