3.

It had been 2 weeks since I had seen the boys in the the recording studio apparently they were doing a video. fair enough.  But for some reason they decided to have their meetings at the cafe I worked at and today was meeting day. Great. and of course what kind of best friend would Gracie be if she didn't make me serve them, what a twat. I had taken a liking to both Josh and Tobi not in a romantic way at all but they were both kind to me and apologised for how loud the boys were which made me smile. I made my way over to the boys table assuming the usual but didn't jump the gun. 'what can I get you?' They  filled in their orders and just as I was leaving Simon stood and grabbed my arm 'You look good in that uniform, I'd like to fuck you so hard in it' my entire body got goosebumps and started tingling but I remembered who the fuck I was and perked myself to my tip toes. 'lets be honest minter, I'd ruin you' I smirked and walked away as calm as possible before getting behind the counter and freaking out slightly. 'stop.' I told myself.

I glanced back over and could tell I'd made an impression on Simon as his legs were crossed. Gracie and I made the drinks and I begun taking them over making short eye contact with Simon both of us knowing exactly what I had done. You see I used to do this in school because he always thought flirting with me and trying to turn me on pissed me off which as a front I made it look like it did but in reality there was some enjoyment I got from it and I'd always return the favour by teasing him and giving him a boner and even now all grown up we couldn't control ourselves.

The boys meeting was longer than usual they were still here at 6 pm everyone else I worked with had left other than Gracie who was out back washing shit. I had gone and re served the boys several of times and Josh would just wave at me which most people would find rude but I was okay with it as I understood that it was his little way of saying refill please . He did his little wave and smile and I headed over 'same or?' they all nodded. When I came back over I thought I'd be nosy. 'what exactly are you doing?' They are all just looked up at me and smirked 'video ideas' Ethan told me I just huffed. 'ever thought about doing a total wipe out or some shit' I let them know laying down the last drink and then Harry grabbed my hand 'you are a fucking genius' I just furrowed my eyebrows at him and just shrugged and walked away.

I knew if the boys needed anything they would signal so I sat on a lone table and got out my song notebook I carried on writing a new one I was working on a song called The moment I knew [Its by taylor swift if you wanna listen lol]  I was never going to tell anyone but it was about Simon actually most of songs were him and my douche bag ex. It sounded like a love song but it wasn't well it was because most of my songs were they hit better so yeah I had to twist some things but in reality some of my lyrics were true especially my chorus : And it was like slow motion, Standing there in my party dress, In red lipstick, With no one to impress, And they're all standing around me singing, "Happy birthday to you", But there was one thing missing, And that was the moment I knew You see it was because on my 17th birthday I invited everyone round and I was about to blow my candles and my first thought was where was Minter and since then as much as I put on a front I can't tell if its feelings or a great friendship but fuck that fuck admitting it to anyone ever.

'new song?' I lifted my head and smiled 'Tobi! and um yeah' he looked at the paper 'may I?' I nodded and he started to read it I always liked approval of work and Tobi was nice so I didn't mind. 'You must be in love with this guy' I laughed and shook my head. 'no just a memory that lead to a song' He raised his eyebrows sarcastically at me 'it is good though' I nodded 'thank you Tob's' I got interrupted by a yell from Gracie 'OI Y/N/N need your help pleaseeee' I smiled at Tobi and went over to the bar. 'what's up love' Gracie had her hands in front of her and she looked extremely suspicious 'so... don't be mad but I'm going on a date with....JJ' she confessed. The amount of thoughts through my head most of all why because of it went well oh the dread of the thought it would mean I'd have to spend time with him which means time with Simon and sure I knew deep down he was hot and I liked him in a romantic friendly way but I was trying to get over him the last thing I needed was shock. 'I..um I just... words?' I gave up. 'look Gracie if you like him go for it I am shocked but its cute kind of I guess but you are my best friend, I shove you and whatever makes you happy. Ew that was corny and gross never again.' Her loud squeal filled the room and she hugged me I gave her a squeeze. 'I shove you too'.

[A/N] honestly no clue when I will post this but its 2:42 am and I am so fucking tired also fun fact Gracie is my actual best friend and always supports me so it only felt right x