17

I got back at 6:28 and Gracie frantically yanked me to her room and chucked me down onto her bed, she tipped the quantity of her make up bag across her desk. 'I'm doing your make up' I rolled my eyes but didn't object because it was moments like this I always cherished, wasting time with Gracie instead of sitting in my room being sad. She applied a light pink glittery eye shadow to my eyelids and did my eyeliner perfectly first time. I complained about having to keep my eyes wide opened whilst she insisted on doing my mascara. Se finished off with some highlighter and let me put on her shiny ass lip gloss.

We wandered into the kitchen and I was about to eat an apple before Gracie whacked it out of my hand 'WHAT THE FUCK' she shook her head 'no eating' I was slowly becoming frustrated 'I would like to kno-' I was stopped by a knock at the door. She motioned me towards the door and I hesitated but moved too open it. I opened it wide to see Simon Minter stood there holding flowers and looking at his shoes. I slammed the door and turned my back against it. 'Why is Minter outside' she shrugged 'at least talk to him' I huffed but listened. 

I shut the door behind me and looked up into his eyes and strangely a wave of calm rushed over me. 'Simon what are you-' he handed me the bunch of roses he had 'those are for you and well I paid for some places to be emptied out and stayed open just for us and we only have 3 hours before they close so you have no choice but to come with me' I laughed 'look I'm so sorry but I.' I thought back to what my parents said what Gracie said and they were right I had to risk it. 'okay but only this once I need to grab my phone though' I tried to open the door but it didn't work and my phone got slid under the door. I laughed a light nice laugh and followed Simon too his car.

I placed the roses in his back seat of his car 'bit dressed down your clothes don't match your make up' I shook my head 'yeah that's it insult your fucking date' He laughed at me 'Well that makes our first stop' he pulled up in front of a posh looking dress shop. He got out the car so I followed, he lightly reached for my hand and I let him take it. 'I thought we could get you a dress and then your next present then last destination.' my eyes widened in shock 'what why are you doing so much" He led me into the shop 'because I'm not giving you up.' He made me try on several dresses until I found one it was a light pink dress which was glittery it matched my eye shadow almost perfectly. It reached the floor so I had too lift it when I walked. Simon payed to my protest and thanked the woman as we left. 

We sat down in the car and I was in a fantastic mood as that was really fucking fun, 'so I know you love these and they're really difficult to to buy but I found them' he handed me a packet of sobranie cigarettes (coloured cigarettes image up top). I gasped 'How did you?' he smirked 'because I am amazing' I rolled my eyes but still didn't stop smiling. I put them in the back with the roses. He parked outside yet another place but this one was an ice cream shop it looked incredibly retro and the lights were amazing. He did jazz hands 'ta-da' I giggled and we both started grabbing cones and eating ice cream. After 10 minutes of straight up eating we sat in one of the booths.

I was licking some classic chocolate whilst Simon had cookies n cream, 'you know y/n/n' I met his eyes and he looked sincere. 'I'm never going to hurt you and you could scream and shout that I am but we both know deep down you want this as badly as I do and I also know as I got a little tip off someone you think I only want you for sex so if you want we won't have sex we can be together and for as long as you want we won't y/n please.' I smiled 'that sounds good but promise me you won't leave. promise' he nodded moving out a hand putting out his pinky I locked mine with his 'I promise love' I leaned across the table and kissed him. It was short, sweet yet full of passion.

y/n:l/n

best night of my fucking life

118.7k likes      5.1k retweets      189 retweets with comments

[A/N] I'm actually fucking psycho I can not believe I made you wait from that last chapter I apologise so I have a question please comment if you are okay with this end or you want more because I'm tempted to right more but want to know everyone elses thoughts. (IMPORTANT)