14

It had been two nights later and we were heading to bed. In three days Gracie and Jide would be back. We had a few more sexual moments but I would always stop them I couldn't bring myself too fall too far. He was already in bed but I wasn't it was way too hot, normally I would just sleep naked but I couldn't. I was broke from my thoughts when Simon's hands touched the bare skin on my stomach. I jumped but then relaxed 'you warm?' He whispered I nodded. The window was already open. 'you can go naked, it's pitch black and I promise I won't peek' I smiled slowly. 'you sure?' I asked hesitant He nodded then laid back down on top of the duvet. I undid my bra. and went to lie next to him. He moved over ever so slightly so our arms were brushing. 'Is this okay?' he wrapped an arm around me and I nodded moving closer to him. I leaned my head on his chest. 'you know in high school we would of loved this' I giggled which would of gotten muffled into his chest. I sighed and rubbed his abs.

I was drifting off when I heard Simon mutter something. 'one day l/n one day I promise' he kissed my head and I smile ever so faintly into his chest he tensed. I do hope it was faint as I thought. Waking up the next morning was great, I'm not quite sure why. 'oi Si' I yelled from the kitchen. He hopped off the treadmill. 'What's up love?' I giggled 'nothing' he stomped 'UNBELIEVABLE' he walked over flipping me over his shoulders 'SHIT, put me down!' I laughed but he just shook his head. I didnt even struggle 'SIMON EDWARD MINTER PAUSE' he froze directly in front of my mirror. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and took a picture. 'Now can you put me down?' My tone innocent.

He laid me down on my bed but instead of going back to running he leaned over me. 'So was that all' his hands were running up and down my thigh and it was driving me mad but I couldnt let him get all the fun. I flipped is over so now I was rubbing against his crotch in just the right way. I used all my confidence and moved my face just down to his pant line then dragged my nose across his abs till our noses were touching again. I moved my right hand down under his shorts but not his boxers. I stroked his bulge just once. 'Yes that was all' I walked out with a slight spring in my step. Proud of how much control I had because honestly I wanted to kiss him until I died or until someone had to pull me off.

I always said I didnt because it would ruin the friendship and that was only a little true. The entire truth was that it was because what if Simon only wanted sex and after sex it was over all the teasing everything was done. And I was not ready. Not in the slightest because him disappearing from my life was something I wasnt ready for. More than I'd like to admit I needed Simon. 'Hey?' I shook and looked at Simon 'sorry I zoned out' he nodded 'I need to film at mine will you be okay for 2 hours or so or do you want to come with me or do you want me to get someone?' I grinned at hoe much he cared kind of. 'Are you all filming?' He shook his head 'no bog isnt' I nodded 'could you drop me at Harry's?'

[A/N] still bingeing money heist and really trying to update sorry sometimes feels like no one wants me too so I don't x