25

Liked by miniminter and 1,027,478 others y/n:l/n yeah i looked good 💛

y/n:l/n
yeah i looked good 💛

comments:
miniminter: yeah and you're all mine
ksi: @miniminter that's GROSS
Gracie:Harrision: @ksi shut up you softy
Tobjizzle: I like yellow 💛
Gracie:Harrision: SHE LOOKS AMAZING
Fan7: I love this dress
Vikkstagram: SLAY Y/N
behzingram: that's my motherfucking girl
wroetoshaw: @behzingram OUR motherfucking girl

I got into Simon's room flopping onto the bed 'Simon minter' I whispered he laid next to me 'y/n l/n' I smirked at him whilst his hand ran up my arm sending me goosebumps 'okay I have even more news' He pulled me in tight our body's pressing against each other, 'I preform at the bafta awards in 1 week' He rolled me over on top of him 'that is fucking brilliant' He smashed his lips into mine, a soft giggle escaping from my mouth. 'we made it' He laughed stroking my hair. 'I still can't believe you're my girlfriend' We sat like this, me on top of him just staring until I got tired and fell asleep.

I rubbed my eyes my sight slightly blurry, I looked down at my hands expecting my make up from the night before but instead it was clean. I slipped out of bed realising my dress was hung up nicely on a coat hanger. Simon. He must've changed me in my sleep, he always was kind like that. I wandered downstairs, locking eyes with Harry, Ethan and Vik discussing things over tea and coffee. 'Simon's out, Gracie and Jide are at yours and Josh and Tobi are currently filming in Josh's room' I bowed my head too Vik 'actually boys, I was hoping too speak to you, I've got a plan'.

I explained my plan to the boys and to my surprise they listened intently not interrupting once, on the other hand the second I finished they bombarded me asking if they could help in anyway and I explained all they had to do for the next week was stay quiet, No hints no nothing. 'oh and make Jide go live on the night, and get him in it' They nodded obviously excited that I had trusted them. 'that's it and I'll get Vik to go live of my Instagram account' I smiled at the three boys, 'you guys truly are the best' I pulled them into a little group hug the three of us laughing away, 'now I'm going to risk it and head back to mine' They all laughed and Ethan saw me too the door 'We all love you, I hope you know' I gulped bobbing my head 'I know and I love all of you boys'. We beamed at one another and I hopped in my car.

'y/n!' JJ jumped up from the sofa making me giggle 'go home Jide I'm booking a best friend day' He stuck up a middle finger in protest but did as I asked 'later little one' he kissed my head and I waved him out 'bye big one' I whipped round facing Gracie 'come on motherfucker lets go get our nails done my treat' I dragged her hand out not even giving her the chance to change. Walking down the high street I took out one of the many cigarettes in my bag lighting one. 'I needed this' I muttered looking at Gracie. 'I missed my bestfriend' She confirmed whilst I put out my cigarette walking into the salon. 'now my love let's be girls' We spent the entire day just gossiping and catching up more than before it was perfect.

Minter ❤
Hey babe, good day? x

Me
all good, I'll see you tomorrow though x

Minter ❤
alright goodnight my love 💘

Me
You cringe me out, but goodnight ❤

I looked out my window too see the city busy as usual and I leaned back finally feeling happy, finally being okay with where my life was. Everything was good. I was in love.

[A/N]  okay I'm begging someone check out my stiles story anyways if not this book comes to an end in the next 2 chapters which Is sad but no one cares cause no one is reading tehe my views were like yeah we will see you never tehe x