7

Liked by ksi and 43,789 others y/n:l/nI want to go fucking swimming @gracieharrision

y/n:l/n
I want to go fucking swimming @gracieharrision

Comments:
GracieHarrision: BRO SHUT UP
Ksi: @GracieHarrision what's up?
GracieHarrision: @ksi she wont stop saying she wants to go swimming
Miniminter: I'll take you swimming
Y/n:l/n: @miniminter I'm sure youd love too
Random2: ain't you 2 hot 😍
Ksi: @random2 fam shut up
y/n:l/n: @ksi dont start beef in my comments please

I groaned leaning my body across Gracie 'please can we go SWIMMING' I don't know what it was but I had this urge to just swim. 'NO SHUT UP' I laughed at how annoying I was inter wasn't around too piss off so I pissed Gracie off. It was Thursday evening  meaning the boys were here tomorrow, we had set up like 4 blow up mattress's in the spa room making Someone sleep on the sofa but I was sure they would just sleep together on the double bed and the single blow ups. 

'we need to get food love' I rummaged through the cupboards and Gracie nodded chucking two 20 pounds notes at me. I laughed 'I get it leaving me for the work' I shook my head and walked out. I quite literally filled the shopping trolley to the top because when I say it those boys could eat like EAT SO MUCH. I was walking home and I ran into Harry he looked down at the bags and laughed 'preparing for us? want some help?' I nodded 'yeah it would be nice' He helped me carry them too the apartment and when arriving at the door plopping down. We were both incredibly awkward but we managed a hug and a see you later.

'Woah there is so much food JEEZ' I laughed at Gracie 'of course there is you seen the fat fucks' She hit my chest 'hey that's my Jide you're talking about.' We were unpacking together when I asked ' has he asked you to you know... be his girlfriend' She shook her head. 'Not yet we've been on a couple more dates and he's sweet' I raised my eyebrows 'I'm sorry what Olajide. Sweet?' she nodded 'I do remember that side of him always nice to me even when he was taking the piss out of Simon and I he was nice. You 2 are kind of cute you know'.

That night I tried to go to bed early-ish which was around 11 pm but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. I got back up at 12 am and left the apartment trying my best not to make noise. I didn't normally smoke but honestly I was feeling like shit so I did. I headed too one of my favourite spots because only me and Simon knew about it. We found in year 10 I was going for a cigarette one day when Simon came to the same spot. He wasn't there to smoke but just to get away we sat together for hours me smoking him not. The best part is we didn't even speak the whole time maybe for an hour or so but the next day in school walking by one another he looked at me completely different to how he normally would and that moment of eye contact was all I needed to fall for the boy. We never talked about that night but I would still go back there when I wasn't feeling myself or feeling horrid. So I sat under a shelter and smoked whilst crying about nothing and everything all at the same time.

[A/N] It's currently 2:14 am wtf I need sleep and too stop watching the maze runner films and crying tbh x