9

We were half way through the second film and I was scrolling through my gallery with Simon. He leaned over me as we were still spooning he clicked on a photo and looked down at my crotch then back at me 'I didn't know you had a tattoo' I winked 'there is alot of things you dont know' I didn't click of it as i was thinking about posting it as if he could read my mind Simon spoke up 'post it' I nodded and headed to Instagram.

 He leaned over me as we were still spooning he clicked on a photo and looked down at my crotch then back at me 'I didn't know you had a tattoo' I winked 'there is alot of things you dont know' I didn't click of it as i was thinking about posting ...

Liked by Miniminter, behzingram and 154,759 others
y/n:l/n
@miniminter made me post this

Comments:
Miniminter: good choice 👀
Ksi: I have got my eye on you 2 bro
gracie:harrison: 😍😍😍
Fan6: is she dating simon
Random2: shes hot
Behzingram: gowan y/n/n

We got to the most horrible part of the third, last film, Newts death. I was pretty much sobbing Simon laughing but comforting me. I couldn't bare watching it I turned into Simon's chest my hand also on his chest along with my head as I tried to bury myself. I met his eyes and said the words with Thomas 'Is it true, Newt, could I have saved him' I smiled at how ridiculous of me it was for crying. 'You are something else' Simon shook his head at me 'You dickhead Newt is the love of my life' He gasped 'how dare you that is my position' I just hit him. We finished the film around 2 am and I showed the boys to the spare room whilst JJ and Gracie went to Gracie's room.

Simon's pov

I was staring at the ceiling it didn't feel right laying here. 'OI SI' Harry screeched. I snapped out of my trance and looked at the boys. 'go' I gave Josh a look of confusion 'You know what I fucking me now goooo' Ethan hit my ass 'go go go' I shook my head leaving the room to go to y/ns. I probably should of knocked but I walked straight in she was looking out to the city as she had a window as her wall. She yelped and turned to look at me stood there causing a slight relaxation but still shocked. I smirked my eyes wandering over her entire body as she was wearing somehow my top and some pants. She was pulling m shirt down to cover her pants but to be honest I didn't mind. 

'can I help you?' she asked in her little sassy tone. I didn't answer but stood next to her admiring the city. 'dude your room is so pretty' she laughed at me nodding. I leaned my head onto hers. I was expecting an outbreak if complaint but she was calm. She walked over to her bed and climbed under the duvet. I followed her and slipped next to her and whispered in her ear. 'Do you mind' I wrapped my arms around her waist as she moved her body closer into mine. I wanted to kiss her so badly but I couldnt. We couldn't because it would ruin it all.

We were cuddling but she had fallen asleep I looked down at her. It was weird to watch her so calm and not making remarks at me. I looked out across the city y/n in the corner of my eye. This was all I had ever wanted. The girl of my dreams in my arms and us together looking across a view I frowned remembering this wasnt what I wanted. She hated me. I kissed her forehead the only time she would ever let me. 'Goodnight y/l/n'.

[A/N] that was cute yet sad x