22

'hey Si' I smiled into the phone 'hey y/l/n whats up?' I fiddled with my keys, 'you up for lunch in 10 minutes you know like in a cafe or something' there was a silence for a moment and I hit my head for being such a nervous dick. 'of course you wanna pick me up in 10?' I let out a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding in. 'yeah Minter I'll see you in ten asshole' I heard a hey! in complaint as I ended the call and headed down to the car park.

'hey everything okay?' Simon snapped me out of my thoughts, I smiled at him from across the table. 'yeah everything is perfect' He squeezed my hand and moved as the waitress placed our food down. 'y/f/f huh?' I shook my head 'isn't it funny I could of predicted you would of chosen that' I giggled 'shut up it's good. Here try some' I insisted shoving my fork to his mouth, 'yeah its pretty good' I smirked knowing he hated it. 'so I have something to tell you' I admitted half way through eating. He nodded covering his mouth 'Is this about your post the other day cause I have been meaning to ask' I nodded extremely eager to tell him.

'so I have had a new job offer' His eyes widened, I grinned glad he was as excited as I was. 'I'm gonna be in game of thrones' I exclaimed and he moved across to hug me. 'this is great my little baby in game of thrones I'm glad you deserve it' I smiled but took his hand knowing the next bit might hit him a little harder. 'but' his face fell. 'I would have to be in Ireland for 2 months' I knew our expressions mirrored each other both miserable about the shitty factor.

He grabbed my hand again 'it's okay because I'm so insanely proud of you and I know this means something to you so it means something to me and its okay because 2 months away from you will only make me' he paused for a split second 'will only make me care and be so much more prouder of you' I beamed up at him 'thank you Si' I leaned over pecking his cheek and continuing with my food. 'hey it means you and the boys need to start picking suits for the premier' We shared a familiar smirk. 'All of them but you that is you're gonna want to be matching with me'.  

|||

2 weeks later

'it'll be fine' I wasn't quite sure if I was reassuring Simon or myself 'I know' he ran his fingers through my hair. 'fuck it'll be fine' He pulled me into a hug and I buried myself into his chest I felt safe and it hurt knowing the next 2 months I wouldn't feel this safe. I felt a familiar warmth run through me as he kissed my head. 'I'll see you soon okay' his eyes had teared up and I smiled at the first time I had seen him like this. I gave him a quick peck but I couldn't help but make it more. Our foreheads leaning against one another. 'thank fuck we came early' I joked causing a sad little chuckle to spill from his lips. I gave Gracie and the other boys a quick hug. 'see you losers in 2 months.

I moved to walk away not turning back because I knew it would break me but I had no choice when Simon grabbed my sides pulling me in for one last kiss. 'you really are a corny bastard' I shook my head at him but he just laughed. 'I'm gonna miss you my little one' I ruffled his hair. 'I'll miss you too Minter, now unfortunately I have to go' I reached to the top of my tippy toes kissing his forehead. 'I'll be back soon Si, promise' I walked away our hands slowly letting go. 'see you soon y/l/n'.

Liked by y/n:l/n and 548,309 othersMiniminter I'll see you soon my little l/n 🤍

Miniminter
I'll see you soon my little l/n 🤍

Comments disabled