21

1 month later 

'morning Gracie' I wandered out of my room scratching my head 'you staying here tonight or with Jide' She shrugged 'I don't know you?' I looked at the floor 'here but you can go to the boys you were here last night' Gracie stopped what she was doing. 'is everything okay' I tried to smile 'yeah of course' Gracie just grabbed her bag 'alright and uh what do you want me to say to Simon?' I shrugged 'tell him I'm busy' She nodded leaving. I huffed and fell to the floor in exhaustion. The constant effort of commitment was getting too me big groups of friends was always going to be effort and don't get me wrong they were great and they made me happy but it was all new to me and it was tiring.

I logged onto my laptop and saw in the corner I had an email, I clicked on it and saw the words HBO, I let out a noise of excitement  as I opened it and saw an acting job available. shit. I had never even thought about acting but actually maybe that was exactly what I needed to just get away from my world and into another. This. this was my fucking chance.

Liked by wroetoshaw, miniminter and 673,987 others y/n:l/n

y/n:l/n

Got the doing shit my way look

Comments disabled

I posted one of my old photos looking smug as hell. I replied to the email saying I was willing to take the job. I smiled happy with myself but a knock on the door broke me from the proud moment. I stood to answer and was met with Ethan Payne. 'Hey y/n/n feel like spending some quality time with your favourite Ethan and also um Harry but still quality time' I nodded 'yes that sounds good, come on lets go' We ran to the elevator too the car park where Harry opened his arms for a hug to which I ran into 'hello hello' I got into the back seat with Harry and leaned on his shoulder. 'We were expecting you today with Gracie?' He asked 'nah not today' Ethan looked into the rear view mirror to meet my eyes.

'your post seemed like you had good news care to share' I giggled a little and Harry leaned back 'wait what is it bro' I looked down 'well don't tell Simon because I want to surprise him but I have had a job offer for game of thrones' Ethan let out an unholy scream and Harry's iconic screech filled the car. I laughed and they calmed slightly but congratulated me on my achievement. 'I accepted it and all but I am glad you know it think it'll really help my mental state.' Harry nodded from beside me. 'we worry about you' I grinned at him. 'you and Simon both bless him' they chuckled. 'he really does lo- sorry care about you' Harry stammered 'HARRY' Ethan shouted 'he's gonna kill you' I just laughed at him.

Ethan pulled into the car park of a mini golf place. We started playing and it was clear Ethan and Harry had been here before 'You're cheating you've done this before' I groaned knowing I was losing and was not going to be regaining myself. 'shut up y/n/n its fine'I laid down on the fake grass groaning louder 'this game is stupid!' they just laughed at me more. '2 more holes dumb ass then we'll head inside for some food' I whimpered but still obliged. 

We were sat in a booth laughing over something stupid when I couldn't help but blurt it out 'I love him' Harry looked taken back. 'what you said earlier I don't know if he really feels like that but I think I do' I stopped looking at them both 'love him that is and I think love is stupid and dumb but I can't help it' I slouched down. 'fuck.' They both shared a knowing look. 'Tell him' I shook my head. 'no are you fucking retarded'  They just shook their heads in unison 'one day you'll be so glad you got us' I looked at them funny so that they understood my confusion. 'I'm already so glad I've got you.'