26

girls the gc [m - y/n, f - freya, g - gracie, k - katie]

m: hey, need some help for a little secret plan I got, you guys in x

f: yeah I can be at yours in 10 x

k: I can be there in half an hour or so? x

g: well I'm already here so see you then x

I smiled and set my phone down, 'So?' Gracie walked out of her room and plopped down on the stools, 'not yet but its good not bad' I informed her, we sat outside on the balcony because the sun was out and it was a nice feeling having the warmth against my skin, 'we should go on holiday at some point' I nodded agreeing. thud. 'that would be Freya, come on' I urged her off of the chair and into our lounge. 'Hey Frey' I grinned hugging her, she moved over to Gracie for a hug and I slumped onto the sofa. 'now we wait'.

15 minutes Katie case in just in time, 'okay, so' I smiled at the three of them 'As you may or may not know next week I have the BAFTA awards and I am performing a song' They all made an excited kind of squealing noise as I slid over the paper with my song lyrics on it. 'It's about Simon and I need you to go live on his Instagram and prop it up as I sing so I can watch back his reaction after' I explained and following they all nodded. 'It's a good song' Katie complimented and I grinned. 'I hope it goes well but it seemed like a good way of doing it' Freya rubbed my palm 'It's an amazing way and he will love it' I smiled and jumped up, 'wanna go shopping' Freya laughed 'you and I both know I'm never going to say no to shopping'.

I paused to look at a dress altering shop and I'm almost certain I had the best possible idea I had ever thought of. 'what you thinking?' Gracie asked leaning her chin on my shoulder, 'remember the pink glittery dress from Simon and I's date' She hummed 'I'm not sure we're on the same page but yes' I turned around 'don't worry just carry on shopping with the girls I'll meet you in an hour for lunch' She laughed shaking her head as I ran off to catch a cab home. I yanked the pink dress of the hanger and ran back down stairs to catch yet another cab. I clambered out of the car with a quick thanks and made my way into the shop. 'Hello how can I help you?'

'Hi so I was wondering if it's possible to make the train of this dress a lot wider and longer by next week?' She nodded in taking the dress 'We have a tailor available right now' I nodded and followed her to the back of the store to a woman around her 60's her hair slightly grey but still blonde . 'Hi there I'm Amanda' I shook her hand and sat opposite her. 'Okay so for the train do you want it the same material or a contrasting colour or like a silk pink?'I thought for a second, 'um is it possible for a silk to go underneath and then a glitter trail' She smiled nodding. 'of course sweetie, what's the dress for' I flashed her a quick bright smile 'The BAFTA awards coming up' She made an ooh sound 'i'll keep an eye out on the telly'.

I liked this woman she was so sweet and kind 'Yeah I guess I'm really looking forward to it' I told her as she sewed some materials to my dress 'You should be it'll be a big chance' I grinned 'yeah just nervous' Amanda paused for a second and looked up at me, 'My husband used to say "being nervous is what makes the moment amazing" I fiddled with the hem of my shirt 'he sound's like a good guy' she let out a quiet chuckle 'yeah he was' I furrowed my brows 'I-I'm sorry that you lost him' Fuck why was I so awkward. 'It's not your fault sweetie'.

Around an 45 minutes later she had finished, I thanked her paying for it and giving Amanda a little tip to go with it. I walked out the shop and turned right towards my uber but instead I bumped into someone 'babe?' I widened my eyes and hid the dress behind me. Ethan instantly understood and took it from me and moved away a little with Harry. I pecked his lips in a short kiss 'the girls are at nandos I'll meet you there okay I need to pop home quick' He nodded clearly suspicious. 'Okay later' I fake smiled waving 'Haz and I will go with y/n/n and meet you guys' Ethan announced sliding into the uber with me. He handed me the dress and raised a brow 'explain lassy' I giggled at the nickname but reluctantly told him the plan.

'okay? but you can't tell anyone' I warned in a serious tone as I hung up the dress 'he knows about the awards but not the while song thing which is why I didn't want him to see the dress' Harry ran to me squeezing me in a hug 'Our girl all loved up' I hit the back of his head 'shut up idiot' Ethan laughed his iconic laugh and joined our hug the two of them crushing me in between them. I let out a hearted laugh, 'now can we please go get nandos' I groaned and the three of us made our way to get some food.

[A/N] lmao this really do be the penultimate chapter it's been a rough one with this book but still proud of it and glad that it's finally coming to a good ending x