24

'I'll see you in 3 weeks' This time wasn't as sad as the last time one of us got on an airplane because last time it was for 2 months or at least we both thought it was. I kissed him lightly 'say hello to the boys for me' He kissed my head 'I will' I watched him walk away turning around to smile at me teeth and all.  God did he mean the absolute world to me. I left the airport and went too filming in a fantastic mood. I had seen my boyfriend for a week unexpectedly and I would be fine for the next 3 weeks far from fine I would be amazing although one thing played on my mind. Why didn't Gracie come?

|| 3 weeks later ||

2 months and I was finally going home. After getting home I would get 2 days of rest and then the premier with the boys and Gracie of course. Don't get me wrong I was excited too see Simon but I was more excited for Gracie and well JJ and the rest of the boys too. I was walking through the terminal texting Gracie both of us just as excited too see one another when I bumped into a stranger 'shit I am so sorry' I started apologising as much as possible only for him to chuckle. 'don't worry about it' He studied my face for a moment 'holy shit y/n l/n right?' I nodded 'that would be me' I took a picture with the man who was extremely excited to of met me knowing me both for the trailer of game of thrones and of course sidemen videos and he complimented my singing. I loved meeting fans especially when they were really lovely.

'GRACIE!' I yelled sprinting into her arms it had never felt so happy to be hugged ever. 'fuck I missed you' She hummed warm air onto my neck. We let go and just stared at each other grinning.  I turned away to run into the much stronger arms of Jide. He plucked me up spinning me round 'missed you my little y/n/n' I hugged each of the boys and felt safe. I was glad to be home. Home with my little friend family. I drove home with Gracie as we would go to the sidemen house later tonight because everyone was eager to see one anothers outfits and well Simon was excited too see his own outfit.

We walked through the front door and I inhaled the familiar smell of my home. 'So?' Gracie prompted I shrugged 'what?' She yanked me down too the sofa. 'Well tell me everything, oh and show me your dress because well being your bestie I have the right to see it first' I huffed knowing there was no possible way I could get out with this without having to explain everything in detail and showing her both mine and Simon's outfits.

We drove to the house yet I was almost certain Gracie was speeding and we were most definitely going to get a ticket. I was shocked when we got to the house without being pulled over. We almost ran in to the house Gracie making her way straight to JJ and myself wrapping my arms around Simon's neck. He leaned down placing a small kiss. 'I- I'm so proud of you' I nodded. 'now you get to be proud of my style' I pulled him upstairs to try on his suit. Everyone else was doing the same the boys putting on their suits whilst  Freya and Gracie put on their dresses. Everyone was down stairs in the lounge comparing.

Simon and I entered hand in hand his entire black suit with a simple yellow tie complimented my yellow dress to be honest I was proud of myself for having such a good eye for matching things. Gracie and Freya both let out a gasp rushing over to me telling me how much they loved my dress. I loved these people. I made my way to Toby who was just smiling open arms to which of course I obliged snuggling myself into his chest. 'you look pretty as usual' I smiled up at him winking 'Tob's I always look good'. We both giggled a little. We spent the next hour or so just chatting really it was good to be back and I had the most amazing opportunity to go to my own premier with my best-est friends. yeah life was good.

[A/N] so some of you may seen this story is really close too an end but the end I've planned I'm really happy with so I'm just glad it'll end how I pictured it. Also one more thing if anyone is interested I have a new teen wolf Stiles book out so go check that out.