Game: Start.

Sweat stuck to the backs of shoppers, as they made their way through the shopping districts, peace-filled laugher, and complete unaware bliss, that some people could envy them for.
Breathe in, exhale, aim. The three holy trinity steps that like many others, Oikawa Tooru used on all of his missions. As an assassin, he took up about 4 missions a week, riding the high of fancy cars, and shiny things. Sure he was self-loving, but he worked hard and only rewarded himself when he deserved it. Today, he was in the middle of Tokyo mall, around two pm looking for his next target.
He didn't know why killing in public was such fun, maybe it was because of the rush, and excitement of it all. He had never gotten caught but the pure adrenaline he got from running away made him shiver with anticipation. To anyone else, he looked like a normal citizen, tall, brown wavy hair, light green hoodie, jeans, and a duffle bag. Maybe it was a little strange to be carrying around a duffle bag, but after spreading paint on his arms and cheek, he almost could playoff as an art student.

Tooru pulled his hood over his hair and exited the concourse, going into a large shopping-clothes district that had two stores combined. Looking around it didn't take long to lock eyes with his victim, who was seemingly enjoying his shopping not aware of the future bestowed upon him. The store the target had chosen was a large, popular store, but even under these conditions they still worked in Oikawa's favor. The number of blind spots was astounding. There were 5 cameras, one in each corner, except the bathroom. They were mostly pointed towards expensive isles. This would be his easiest kill all week.
Giving a glance around the store he mapped out how many people there were. Three. one in the corner by the shoes and two near the sweaters, none around the "crime scene". The assassin dipped his head down but kept his eyes on the target, feeling a fleece shirt with a thoughtful look on his face. He needed to look like he was here to shop to pull this off. He needed to blend in. Watching the victim was the boring part, but picking their brain just by their actions was fun.

After seeing the target talk to an employee about a certain idem, the brunette found this to be his chance, slowly walking to the bathroom in the back. Adrenaline coursing through his veins he opened his duffel bag moving his extra clothes aside and grabbing his handgun quickly, holding it with a smirk.
He opened the bathroom door and kneeled behind a floating rack of coats, mindful of the cameras. The jackets in japan were long, and this was perfect for hiding behind.
He had found a good position to settle in, aiming at the target a good 15 feet away. Not wasting any time he took a breath and steadied the gun, aiming through the scope. The man turned, as he pointed towards the jeans he was currently inquiring about. Perfect. Exhaling, Oikawa curled his finger to the trigger and grinned. His arms rocked from the kickback and the shot rang into the air. The bullet had gone right between his eyes, staining the floor and the employee's face.

The three shoppers screamed, either ducking for cover and others running away. The store employee was already fumbling with the keys on her phone, calling the police most likely. Grinning, Oikawa slid the gun inside his bag, sliding back into the bathroom and crawling out the skylight. Breathing fast and hard he dropped down from the top And onto a shorter roof below. Another jump and he'd be able to begin his descent down the pipes.
Jumping the last few feet, he swung onto the pipes, the metal clasps on his shoes, and belt made metallic ringing noises as he slid down.
Wincing at the pain that flared up in his leg, he dropped down, realizing he needed more practice. He needed to work harder.
Finally exiting the building safely he walked swiftly to his car, not wasting a minute. The police would be there in five minutes and he wanted to leave long before then. Sliding into his Tesla he threw the gun into the back, grinning. He'd have to change his clothes quickly, stripping his shirt off and pants to exchange them for a pair of blue jeans, a T-shirt and a hat.
Turning on his phone he shot a text to his boss.