Nightmare parade

"Please," Kenma begged. "Please! Dad, what did I do?"

"Please," Kenma choked out, thrashing in and out of the sheets, slick with sweat and tears. And god was he uncomfortable. Something felt hard and cold underneath his back, and he couldn't feel his pillow.

"I raised you! I trusted you, you disgusting monster! You are exactly the reason why your mothers dead! You hear? YOU HEAR ME?" Kenma's father shook him mercilessly, his voice raising in anger, His thick hands wrapped tighter around his sons throat. Kenma's father was large, standing for everything Kenma lacked. He hated it, how he couldn't be stronger then him. Even when it mattered most. He couldn't even get him out of his own dreams.

"You will pay for this you fucking monster. I will never EVER let you do another thing you want ever again. You hear me?" Kenma let out another whimper, pushing against his fathers wrists at the base of his throat.

"P-please!" He gasped.

"I will NEVER let go. Any time you have anything you enjoy, I will destroy it." He snarled.

" I will destroy everything you have until you Die. You will never be allowed to be happy."

"Dad! Please!" He choked out again. His father didn't loosen his grip. If anything he squeezed tighter, and kenma could feel himself slipping, he could feel his eyes closing and his breath slowing. In the far off distance a blood curling scream pierced the air. Even if it was foggy, it felt like if he was any closer it would make Kenma's whole frame shatter.

"No... I wanna... go h-home..."Slowly he was released from the pressure, and Kenma was finally able to jolt up from his sleep. Gasping for breath the feeling from screaming licked his throat like flames, making his mouth sticky, and Burn.

"Shit." Despite just waking up he was fully awake, groaning as he tried to stand. Shaking, he used the bed to stand up from the floor he had accidentally fell asleep on, cringing at the way his thighs stuck to the hardwood. Tomorrow he would have to see Kuroo again, and tomorrow was the day where he and Kenma would go to the Fashion gala held in Tokyo.

He'd have to go buy a nice suit.

——————————————————-

Kuroo had just woken up when he got the message, the sunlight was barely peaking in through his black curtains, allowing the phone to visibly light up blue in the dark. Groaning, Kuroo rolled over and patted for his phone on his bedside table. Whoever was texting him this early was sure to get their ass beaten.

From: Kenma
Subject:
Send me your address. I would get it myself but I had some business to take care of this morning, and I'm out of time. Plus I'm lazy.

Suddenly Kuroo was wide awake. He kicked his legs up, struggling to push the blanket off his frame, and quickly stood up to find his pants, along the way tripping over several articles of clothing. Behind him a figure on the bed stirred, stretching, and letting the blankets fall around him. Tsukishima Kei looked like a god, sure, but Kuroo had other things on his mind.

"Time for me to leave."

"Um- you don't have to I just forgot I have, um work today."

"Where do you work?"

"Um... cafe." It wasn't a complete lie, he did. Just not always. He just volunteered from time to time. Tsukishima sighed, and turned around in the bed to find a sighting of his discarded pants. Something in his eyes was knowing, and in any other circumstances, Kuroo would have asked why, but Kenma. Oh god why did Kenma want his address?

His phone buzzed again in his hand, and he quickly unlocked the screen ignoring the rustle of fabric on the other end of the bed.

From: Kenma
Subject:
Don't make me go through shit to find your Address. I'm tired.

Tsukishima had apparently finished getting dressed, putting on a pair of slippers.

"Last night was okay. Hopefully I never have to see you again. No offense." He meant full offense and Kuroo knew it, yet surprisingly it didn't get to him.

"None taken. Now get the hell out of my house." He smirked walking to the door.

"Gladly." Before he could fully step out Tsukishima turned and faced Kuroo with sharp, colder eyes. Suddenly Kuroo felt like pray, and he wished he at least looked a bit better. The "morning after sex" hair wasn't a good look on him, and he was clad in a pair of sweats. At this point he didn't even know if he put his boxers on, he was to terrified at the moment to check.

"Not that I care... but good luck. See you soon." And with that the blonde had shut the door, leaving the confused hitman to ponder what exactly his one might stand had just said.

—-
Out on the street it was quiet, even for it being so early in the morning. Tsukishima's phone buzzed in his pocket, and after slight hesitation he fished it out and accepted the call.

"Tsuki! How was it last night? What happened? Did everything go smoothly?"

"Quiet down Yamaguchi." The boy on the other line laughed whole heartedly at Tsukishima's rough remark. By now he knew that it was all bark and no bite when it came to his green headed friend. And he knew Yamaguchi knew it too.

"Sorry Tsuki." He could almost hear him grinning and scratching the back of his neck, and for some reason that irritated him more then usual.

"Yamaguchi, I got the info I needed. I'll meet you at my apartment in 5 hours. We have a Party to get ready for.

Hey sorry for such a short chapter lolz. I'm just trying to not burn myself out right now and plus, the next few chapters are going to be at length because of the upcoming Gala chapters.
:)💞