Rio de Janeiro

Kageyama liked working. Sure his job was kind of shitty, but he was good at it, and that was enough to feel enjoyment while doing it. Vacations were rare, and he never took them, but when he did he liked to spend his time at home doing absolutely nothing.

He and Shoyo never got more then a day off a week, and even though they were friends- one of AGARDA's best duos, they still were constantly at each other's neck. He was looking forward to his vacation away from the whirlwind of Hinata Shoyo for the month.

A knock at his door brought him out of his thoughts about a pigeon documentary he was watching, and he stretched, groaning at the sound of multiple bones cracking.

Kageyama got up from the couch, dusting chip crumbs off of his jeans. As soon as he opened the door Hinata was already stepping inside, taking off his shoes.

"Sorry for the intrusion!"

"Dumbass, you can't just barge in here."

"Well I just apologized didn't I?"

Glaring, kageyama shut the door, and turned towards his friend, who had already made himself at home on Kageyama's couch. Sighing the assassin walked over and sat next to Shoyo.

"So Kageyama," said Hinata grabbing a chip before the assassin ripped the bag away, "Are you packed yet?"

Tobio froze, leaving the bag to be grabbed by Shoyo greedily, "I'm sorry what?"

"Mm. I said," Shoyo mumbled between bites, "Are you packed yet?"

Sighing Kageyama took the bag away again, "For what dumbass?

"To go to Rio."

"Huh?" Kageyama shouted.

"The trip to Rio. You know the one we talked about with Ushiwaka's dad?"

Thinking about it he distantly remembered Shoyo talking about going on a trip, but he didn't think it would be this soon- or with him of all people.

"Dumbass, I'm not going to Rio."

Hinata's head snapped up, eyes bulging as he got close to Kageyama's face, "Why not?"

"Because it's vacation! That's all!"

"Exactly! You need to get out more!" Hinata whined.

"Do not."

"Do too!"

"Dumbass I do not!"

"God, Tobio you are so boring." Shoyo huffed, climbing away from Kageyama, whose nostrils flared in anger.

"Don't call me by my name. And I'm NOT boring, I just don't want to go to Rio." Kageyama huffed.

Hinata turned and faced away from Kageyma to hide his smile. Just one more push...

"Fine. I'll just ask Kenma to go."

Tobio stood up quickly and stomped towards the hall, turning around at his bedroom door with pointed finger trained on his partner, "I'll go dumbass, but I won't like it!"

Hinata jumped off the couch, and ran to the front door, grinning. As he slipped on his shoes, he called out into the apartment, "Okay see you tomorrow, Kags! Plane leaves at Ten Am!"

"Don't call me that, dumbass, and be here early!" Kageyama growled as the door shut.

———
The morning was chilly, as Kageyama stood outside locking his door, suitcase in hand. Shoyo had just texted him of his arrival, and he was waiting in the car.