Sway By Me

The party was going strong from the minute they had opened the doors. Hundreds of people flooded into the grand halls to see the infamous gay couple, that had been donating their riches in favor for popularity.

The ceiling was tall and vaulted, made completely out of marble, being held up by large pillars. The largest one was in the middle holding up the entire building. The room had no windows, surrounded by a balcony, in which they had put up red velvet tapestry to add color, and reflecting off of the checkered colored tiles was thousands of glowing lights hanging from the ceiling.

Kenma looked beside him, and locked eyes onto Kuroo's in awe face. He let out a giggle and Kuroo's eyes got wider, turning quickly in shock.

"What?" Kenma asked, at this point almost snorting.

"Your telling me- THE Kozume Kenma can actually laugh? Color me impressed!"

Kenma shoved him lightly, "Oh shut up rooster breath."

"I've been called worse."

Before Kenma could ask about what worse could mean, they heard a voice behind them.

"Oh you must be Kenma!"

The two criminals turned towards the noise, and upon seeing a short, blonde man, Kuroo froze instantly in place.

"I'm Yaku! Lev's boyfriend."

"Ah so you're the one my cousin chose? Nice to meet you." Kenma said calmly.

"I guess so!" The small man laughed, "He can be an insufferable idiot, can't he?"

"Sometimes."

Yaku turned to Kuroo with a grin on his face, "Oh. Who are you?"

Returning the gesture with a fake smile Kuroo shook hands with him, "I'm Kuroo. Nice to meet you. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go dance with Kenma."

He tugged at Kenma's shirt, pulling him farther away from Yaku.

"What the hell Kuroo!" Kenma whispered. "We could have finished early if you wouldn't have done that!"

"No Kenma you don't understand. Remember the conversation we had in the car?" Kuroo had pulled him out into the dance floor, where they could hear soft jazz play in the distance.

"Yeah. The planning. What about it?" Kuroo grabbed Kenma's waist, and pulled him in closer.

"Well yeah that, and the fact that I've missed a contract?"

Kenma pried the hitman's hands off of him, "Yes I remember, it's a failure of yours, of course I would, now what the fuck?"

"Just- just play along? It's important."

"Fine." Kenma pulled Kuroo closer, this time allowing Kuroo to sway them slightly. Leaning in Kuroo tucked his head into Kenma's neck.

"Yaku might be the guy."

Kenma's blood ran cold, and Kuroo took Kenma's hand throwing him into a spin, "What?"

"The contract I missed? The people who was going to pay me called him Morisuke, but id remember that damn hair and eyes anywhere. Wait didn't you say he was American?"