03

- Y/N POV -

- Y/N POV -

It wasn't cold in the room but I clutch onto Jungkook's blazer, wrapping it around my body more, as the sight of the woman sends shivers down my spine. She's beautiful.

I am confused to who she is and why he would invite me over at a time like this. Is this his wife or girlfriend? Are Jungkook and I even friends? I have no idea.

Jungkook closes the door and locks it, catching the girls attention. "Oh hi Kookie," she smiles and I gulp. She stands up and starts walking over to us both with Jaekuk still in her arms.

"Misun, I'd like you to meet-" "Banana milk lady!!!" Jaekuk screams as he tries to release himself from Misun's grip and get to me.

Misun pulls what seemed to be an annoyed look as Jae wriggles around before she puts him down on the floor, watching as he runs into my arms, giving me a hug. I notice Jungkook admiring the moment of me with his son, smiling in awe, whilst taking off his shoes.

Jaekuk then pulls away and runs back over to the sofa. "Yah! Does Daddy not get a hug!?" Jungkook pouts. "No!" Jaekuk replies as he takes his carton of banana milk off the coffee table and starts drinking it.

"Anyway, Misun this is y/n and y/n this is Misun, my sister," Jungkook smiles and I internally sigh in relief.

"Well, step sister, but it's very nice to finally meet you y/n," she smiles.

"Finally?" I ask her. "I only met them a couple days ago, have I been mentioned?" I look up at Jungkook, noticing him blushing.

He'd been talking to her about me?

"Don't flatter yourself Hun, Jaekuk just wouldn't stop going on about you ever since I picked him up from school," she explains. "Awh bless him," I coo, ignoring the first part of her comment and admiring the small boy on the sofa, drinking his milk like a baby.

"Yes, we'll he's taken a liking to y/n, I mean who wouldn't," Jungkook states, making me smile slightly.

I take off my shoes as Jungkook removes the blazer from my shoulders and places his hand on my lower back, guiding me into the living area.

I sit down on the sofa next to Jaekuk and just as Jungkook is about to sit next to me, Misun clears her throat.

"What?" he says.

"Kitchen now."

- JUNGKOOK POV -

"You brought a woman home!? Guk, you could've warned me that you were having a guest over, especially a pretty one. Who even is she?" she questions me as she rolls her eyes and places both hands on her hips.

"Misun, relax. I did tell you this morning on the phone and besides she's just a friend at the moment and I-" "At the moment? So you think that there could be something more?" She asks with gritted teeth.