14

It's nearly midnight and I'm laying in my bed when I hear the bedroom door open and close shut

It's nearly midnight and I'm laying in my bed when I hear the bedroom door open and close shut. Knowing it is Jungkook, I flutter my eyes open and turn towards the door.

He turns on the light but dims it so it wouldn't hurt my eyes or wake me and just bright enough so he could see where he was going.

He walks over to my side of the bed and greets me with a kiss on the forehead after seeing that I am awake. He pulls away but instantly comes close again, noticing my red puffy eyes.

"Baby is everything okay?" He asks softly as he caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm fine," I fake smile at him. "Your eyes are red...have you been crying? Is it the baby? Are you in pain?" he asks frantically.

"I told you I'm fine," I say as I shake my head, answering his questions.

"Y/n I know you're not okay. Talk to me..." he sits on the edge of the bed beside where I'm laying. "You know that you can always talk to me about anything."

"I know," I nod.

"So tell me what's made you upset?"

"I just had a shit day at work."

"Really? Who came in today that upset you? I'll punch whoever it was."

"I don't think you will," I shrug as I sit up in the bed and lean my head against the bed board.

"Why not?"

"Because it was your assistant," I mumble.

"Areum!?" he furrows his brows and I nod.

"Yeah, that bitch," I roll your eyes as I mutter softly, almost inaudible. Jungkook's body tenses, clenching his fist as he eyes me.

"Woah okay, what's your problem with her?" Turning my head away from his gaze showing I'm not in the mood to talk.

"Y/n," he says when I don't say anything.

"My problem with her is her Jungkook," My teeth grit and my jaw clenches as I think of all the times his assistant has made rude comments about me and our relationship.

"Why? She's just my assistant y/n," he tries to reassure me.

"I don't care what she is Jungkook, she is rude a-and arrogant and she makes me uncomfortable and she-"

"Y/n are you jealous?" he furrows his brows, sounding serious.

"Jealous?! Are you serious?? I just don't like her. I'm allowed to not like certain people."

"What has she done for you to dislike her so much?!" he asks, seeming to have no idea.

"Jungkook are you blind!?" I raise my voice, having enough of him being innocent. He can't have missed all the times she's commented something sarcastic towards me, right?