04

"Daddy!? What are you doing?" Jaekuk says sleepily as he rubs his eyes

"Daddy!? What are you doing?" Jaekuk says sleepily as he rubs his eyes. "Sorry Jae, did we wake you?" Jungkook asks, hoping that Jae didn't see or hear anything. "No, I just wanted to know what you were doing," he smiles innocently at you and Jungkook.

"We were just watching a film, but I think it's best if I go home now before it gets too late," I say, looking at Jungkook. "Good idea," Jungkook says as he gets off the sofa and holds out his hand to help me up and walks me to the door.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a good time," I blush, recalling the kiss that happened minutes ago. "Me too and you're welcome anytime y/n, we'd love to have you come round again," Jungkook smiles, leaning in to place a kiss on my cheek, making you blush even more.

"Are you sure you're okay to walk home at this time, I'd go with you but Jae-" "I'll be fine, I live nearby anyway," I shrug before saying my goodbyes and heading out the door.

"Ooooh Daddy's in love," Jaekuk smiles, hugging Jungkook's legs. "You don't even know what that is, now let's get you back to bed."

♡♡♡♡♡

The next day soon came around and I honestly had a good sleep, despite thinking about the kiss for most of the night. Today's shift was going pretty well so far, it wasn't as busy as usual and I'd had no complaints from any of the customers. So you could say I was in a good mood.

It was a quiet period of the day and I wasn't really doing much until I hear the bell of the cafe ring followed by a childs' laughter. I recognised the laugh instantly, knowing it was Jaekuk's and smiled brightly, hoping to see Jungkook walk in too.

But when I see Misun enter after, my smile drops slightly. She sees me at the counter and I try to smile genuinely at her, whereas she walks over with a smirk plastered on her face. "Oh hi y/n, I didn't know you worked here," she says, not looking at me but at Jaekuk who had found a table and sat down waving at you from the distance. I smile and wave back.

"What would you li-" I begin, but are soon cut off. "So how was your date with my brother yesterday?" She raises a brow, finally turning to face me. "Date? I wouldn't really call it a date-" "Oh really? It seemed like a date to me," she shrugs and cuts me off me again. "I don't know how it would've looked like to you, never mind a date, because you left two minutes after I arrived!" I exclaim.

"Jungkook never brings girls around!"

"So what-"

"Did you kiss?" She asks and my eyes widen. "Excuse me?" I furrow my brows at her. "You kissed him, didn't you?" she snarls. "I don't think that's any of your business," I try to avoid the question. "Technically it is because he's my brother," she rolls her eyes at me. "Not by blood. And why does it matter to you if I did?" I shrug and she clicks her tongue.

"So if you didn't kiss, what did you do?" She asks. "Well, he made me a lovely dinner and we talked and then watched a movie," I tell her, being blunt. "Sounds boring. Are you going to see him again?" She asks. "I hope so-"