12

"Y/n, come here you rascal," Jungkook shouts as he starts chasing me around the house

"Y/n, come here you rascal," Jungkook shouts as he starts chasing me around the house. I giggle as I run away from him and into our shared room, carefully covering myself under the duvet. Jungkook pulls the covers off me and straddles over my body, pinning my arms down as we both continue laughing.

"You're gonna pay for what you've done," he smirks before leaning in and lightly brushed his lips against mine, teasing me.
"How dare you drink the last bottle of banana milk!" he pouts cutely as he leans back.
"It wasn't me that wanted it," I shrug before smiling innocently at him and he sighs as he admires my natural beauty and playfully rolls his eyes.
"I love you so much," he smiles before kissing me. He moves his lips from mine to my neck and down my clothed chest towards my stomach. He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my tummy.  

"I love you too baby," he says as he continues to kiss my two month pregnant belly.

[TWO MONTHS AGO]

"I...I think...I think I might be pregnant," I stutter, heart pounding in nervousness of what his reaction would be.
There's a few seconds of silence while he just stares at me and blinks several times.
"What?" He gasps. I look away and bite you lip.
"I said-" my words are cut off by Jungkook's lips pressing onto mine. I kiss him back, pulling him closer by his collar, relieved that if it is true, he's seems more than okay with it.
He pulls away but then hugs me tightly.  

"Thank you," he whispers and I caress his back to comfort him as I feel my shoulder becoming wet. 

"Shhh Baby it's okay," I whisper back, kissing his cheek.

"Can we go and confirm it now? I really want to know if there's going to be a new addition to our family," he says with wide eyes as he pulls away. 

"Of course, I'm excited to know too."
Jungkook goes to the shop to buy a few tests and I stay at home due to Jae sleeping. He comes back with five tests, wanting strong confirmation. 

He makes me drink lots of banana milk so I am able to pee on the sticks.

All five tests came back positive.

[PRESENT]

Jungkook and I head to Jae's school to pick him up. He holds my hand in the car whilst he drives, stroking the back of it with his thumb whilst humming to the soft radio music being played. 

We reach the school gate and stand there next to each other with the other parents, gazing into each others eyes whilst we wait for Jaekuk to come out of class. 

"So is everything ready for tomorrow?" He smiles a cheeky bunny smile. 

"I hope so," I reply with a smile. 

Jungkook places a quick kiss on my lips, not wanting to show off too much PDA in front of the other parents.

At that moment the bell rings and soon the class doors open and the children begin to come out.