13

"It's okay Baby, it's okay," Jungkook whispers into my ear as he rubs my back to sooth me as I'm sat on the cold bathroom floor in front of the toilet after just having thrown up in the early hours of the morning

"I hate this Kookie," I sigh, voice cracking as tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "It hurts so much."

"I know Baby, I know, but it'll be over soon, just a few more weeks," he reassures, holding me close to him. The tears fall onto my cheeks but Jungkook is quick to kiss them away, not wanting to see me upset. 

He caresses my tummy and holds my hair back as I am sick again before helping me wipe my mouth and getting me a cup of water so I can rinse the taste out. He then hands my my toothbrush so I can freshen up your mouth not wanting the lingering smell or taste of it.  

He then picks me up and I cling onto him like a koala as he carries me back to bed, laying me down gently under the duvet before tucking me in and laying down beside me.

We both lay on our sides, facing each other and looking into each others eyes. He caresses my cheek as he whispers "I'm so proud of you for going through something like this. So proud. And you're doing amazing so far Love," Jungkook smiles at me causing a smile to form on my lips as my cheeks tint red.

"I love you," I tell him before pecking his cheek.

"I love you too," he coos as he pulls you body closer to him and holds me close, keeping me warm.

♡♡♡

"Come on Jae, we need to leave soon or you'll be late," I call for him as I finish packing his lunch then Jae comes running through to the kitchen.

"You messy boy, you've got toothpaste on your shirt," Jungkook teases as he gets a damp cloth and wipes it off. He picks him up and sits him on the sofa so he can put on his shoes and help him tie his laces.

Within five minutes we're all in the car and driving to his school. I kiss him goodbye before getting back in the car.

"What time's the appointment?" Jungkook asks as he intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Nine thirty."

"Let's go then."

Walking through the hospital doors, suddenly I feel nervous. This would be my second scan and I know that everything is fine but there's always been a doubt that something's wrong and that'll only go away when the first trimester is over.

I do feel like I'm under a lot of pressure because I don't want to disappoint Jungkook. I want this baby just as much as he does and I know that if I were to lose it, I'd feel like I let him down. 

A family with me is all he's asking for and it's all relying on me and the baby growing inside my stomach. 

"You okay?" He asks me once we're sat down in the waiting room. He notices how my hand has become sweaty as it hold his and I keep tapping your foot on the floor.