08

It is a couple months later now and everything is going great

It is a couple months later now and everything is going great. Jungkook moved in about seven weeks ago and we have created a routine that worked best with both our schedules. Surprisingly, living with them was easy and natural.

I also had a chat with my manager and we came to an agreement to let me always work the early shift so I finish just before Jae's school finishes so I am able to pick him up on time and don't need to pay for a carer. 

Plus I only have to work on the days when Jae has school so I'm able to look after him and take him out to places when he's off. It's so amazing that she understands the situation and allowed this to go ahead. Most managers aren't that understanding.

As for Jungkook, things are also going very well. His apprenticeship is almost over and he is already becoming noticed by big companies for his hard work and dedication. However, work tires him out a lot and drains him of his energy but he always comes home with a smile on his face.

Home.

When he moved in, he sold all the things he didn't want anymore or couldn't keep because there's not enough space and got some extra cash and insists to pay half the bill each month. 

Him and Jae share the guest room. Jungkook had a single bed to himself and Jae had his small bed from their previous place. 

Because I now always started early for work, Jungkook drops me off at the cafe on his way to work, after dropping Jae off at school. He would always hold my hand in the car and kiss me on the cheek as I say goodbye. It was safe to say that the two of us have definitely become closer these past few weeks, and feelings were definitely being caught.

♡♡♡

It is finally Friday and Jungkook has just dropped me off at work. I enter the cafe with a smile on my face, waving at the regular customers and asking them if they're doing well. I head out to the staff room, put my bag away and put an apron on, heading out to the front ready to serve people.

For the first hour I have the same people I get every day, ordering their morning coffee before work. But then someone I really didn't expect to see walks in. Seokjin. But today he is alone and has his head hung low. I take a deep breath as I put down the cloth and head over to the till. 

"Y/n?" He slightly perks up as he sees me in front of him. As he lifts his head up, I notice his red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Jin!? Are you okay?" 

"Do I look okay?" He suddenly snaps. 

"I'm-"

"Sorry. I'm just angry and upset. Luna cheated on me," he whispered the last part.

I can see how upset he is and even though I still hated him for what he did to me, I still want to try to help him cheer up. I tell him to sit down and after a couple of minutes I give him a free coffee and a slice of cake, hoping for him to at least smile. But he doesn't. He doesn't even acknowledge that I'd placed the items on the table as he is too busy staring out the window. "I miss you," he suddenly says as he turns around to face me.