07

"Move in with me," I smile at him with hopefulness, but he just gives me a blank stare

"Move in with me," I smile at him with hopefulness, but he just gives me a blank stare. It is silent for a couple seconds before he finally speaks up.

"No," he exhales a shaky breath, but with a firm tone. I retract my hand that was holding his, placing it in my lap and look at him confused.

"W-why not?" I look away suddenly feeling really embarrassed. "Y/n are you insane!?" He raises his voice at you slightly, making you flinch.

"I can't let you do that," he says bitterly. "It's fine honestly-" I get cut off. "No it's not fine. It's not fine at all! Have you even thought this through? I've know you like five days! This is our first date and you're already asking me to move in with you! Are you that desperate!?" He exclaims.

Tears starting forming in my eyes. I just wanted to do something nice for him; giving him and Jae a roof over their heads, until he was financially stable and then you can discuss things based on your relationship.

I'm not desperate and I'm not insane.

To me, it seemed Jungkook was in trouble and having no family close to help him out, he would be on the streets if he didn't either pay up or move somewhere else.

He just looks down at his lap with a couple tears rolling down his cheeks. "I am just trying to help," I whisper. "I don't want or need your help," he says sternly.

"I don't even know why I bothered asking," I say as I stand up and start walking towards the entrance. "Wait y/n where are you going?!"

I say nothing and keep walking away, trying not to cause a bigger scene. I wipe my tears away as I enter the cold, dark streets, walking at a fast pace, despite my heels rubbing against my feet.

"Taxi!" I yell and hold my hand. "Y/n stop! Let's talk about this," he says but I ignore him and scurry into the first taxi that pulls up. I tell him the address and he starts driving away. Regretfully I turn and see Jungkook stood on the path running his hand over his face.

♡♡♡

The next day at work was rough and this time not due to customers, but because I cried myself to sleep last night.

I was annoyed at myself for being so naive, so stupid to even think that he would want to without thinking thoroughly first.

I thought I was doing the right thing but apparently not. Not only did it ruin the mood but it ruined the whole date and I wish I had never asked him.

The cafe was quiet and I decided to clean some tables from all the coffee stains and cookie crumbs people would leave.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I freeze. His scent gives his identity away but I try to shake off his grip but fail.