21 (End)

"Hey brother."
"Misun!? What are you doing here?" He asks, looking at her in disgust.
"Jungkook how hard did that car hit you!? Did you not just hear what the doctor said? I'm going to donate my blood to you," she shrugs.
"You were hit by a car!?" You exclaim, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.
"How do you know that!? And I don't want anything from you after all you've done," he shouts at her and you caress his cheek and try to get him to calm down.

"Baby shhhh," you coo, knowing how weak he is and how careful he has to be.
"Now is not the time Kook, if I don't do this, you'll die. I'm the only one who can save you," she says, tears welling in her eyes. "I know I was wrong in the past but we're family and I don't want to lose you and I don't think y/n, Jae or the baby in her stomach do either."

"Please Kookie," you look at him as tears begin flowing down your cheeks.
"Okay fine, but there better not be a catch," he agrees but he says it slightly out of breath meaning he's getting weaker and needs the blood as soon as possible.

"No catch I promise," she shakes her head.
"Right then, may I ask you to leave so we can get this blood transplanted?" The doctors asks you.
"Yes, of course," you smile at him but quickly turn your head back to Jungkook and place your lips on his.

"Everything is going to be okay, I'll be outside waiting for you," you smile at him, your face millimetres away from his.

"No y/n go home, rest, eat, don't wait here for me, I'll get someone to call you once it's done," he whispers before connecting your lips once again.
"I love you," he smiles weakly at you and you caress his cheek.

"I love you too," you smile and place a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room.
You were about to leave the hospital but we're stopped by someone calling your name. 
"Oh Hyunjin, I thought you would've gone home," you shrug.

"No I waited for you since I found out some information about Jungkook's accident.....that was actually not an accident," he says.
"What do you mean?" You ask.

"It was all Areum, she paid some random guy to dress up and look professional and get Jungkook to somehow go outside in the car park. Areum was sitting ready in her car waiting for him and as soon as she saw him she didn't hesitate to step on the gas pedal and hit him, leaving him out in the cold, bleeding to death."

Tears were falling down like a waterfall and Hyunjin gave you a tissue to wipe them before embracing you, knowing how broken you are feeling.
"But you don't have to worry about her anymore as the person that called the ambulance also called the police and she's now going in jail for attempted murder."

"H-how do you know all this?" You ask him.
"Misun told me before she went in to see him, it was her that phoned for help."

You couldn't believe it. Misun helped Jungkook and is now saving his life. What is going on!? How does Misun know about Areums plan? But will Jungkook let her back into his life after all this? Is there actually a catch or was she telling the truth? You need answers. You were about to leave but then you felt a sharp pain in your stomach and gasped.

"Y/n are you okay?"
"Y-yeah I'm fine, lets just go home, I need to get Jae," you say.

; 10:48 pm 🧸

Hyunjin dropped you home and you collected Jae. He'd fallen asleep on the sofa but awoke at your soft coos. He quickly hugged you and you hugged him back. Thanking your neighbour, you both leave and head back to yours.

You both got into your pyjamas and you wanted Jae to be in your room tonight since Jungkook wouldn't be there. It felt weird....lonely.....cold and all you wanted was him. You smuggled up to Jae and you noticed his tear stained cheeks.