Here we go

Angel's pov
The gates of the campus opened and our car got in, its like a dream for me, inside there are rows of small plants on sides leading the way, behind them are medium height trees and occasionally some benches, the road is decorated with mate tiles.
After some very fancy looking buldings and the main building there comes the student dorm "my dream" (yup i really wanna live in a dorm,  hehe it might sounds weird but its one of my dreams)...  We unloaded our bags and got down from the car,  finally I'm in Thailand. "Lets go and check your name and room number" mom said.  And we walk to the reception,  there is a lady standing in the front desk. "Sawadee kha,  Chan chu Angel na kha " I wai her and said (chan chu means I am in thai..  If a boy introduce himself he will say phom and a girl will say chan)
She look at my face with a little surprise in her eyes and she greet me back "Sawadee kha nong ",I'm your incharge khun seem kha " (khun is like miss, mrs, mr) ..."Sawadee kha khu seem" I wai again.  This time she smile at me and took the documents from mom's hand. Looking through the documents she said "Nice to meet you nong Angel , your room is on 5th floor and room number is 205 " she then give my key card .. "khaub khun na kha khun Seem" I thank her
"Call me p" she corrected,
"chai kha p" I nod (phi is used for older brother or sister)

After seeing off my parents,  I walk back to the front desk,  I smile remembering how my mom was so worried about me on seeing how crazy my smile looks 5555 . (555 means hahaha as 5 is called ha)
P'Seem looks at me and ask "Nong u want any help? " "chai kha phi can you tell me about the classes and things gonna take place and when? "
"yes,  you will get rest today nong and from tomorrow onwards you will get your time table and get to attend classes at the campus "
"khaub khun na kha p" lastly I wai her and took my bags and suitcase into the elevator.  I open the door with my keycard and got in.  Omg I so damn love my room its full white with a balcony with glass door,  a double bed,  bedside table,  desk, minidresser and a minimal bathroom.