MUCH NEEDED FLASHBACKS

NEEN'S POV 

(FLASHBACK)

It was a tiring was today, from tomorrow the  first years gonna start joining the uni and we are ordered to take good care of them. reaching my dorm i threw my bag on the bed and about to prep for my dinner when i heard a knock on my door. i open the door to find two new faces standing outside . 

"sawadee kha p" both the new nongs greet me. well behaving nongs is the only thing we seniors preach for . 

 " sawadee kha nong nong , chan chu p'neen na" i greet them back " you guys are freshers na? why don't you come in ?" i ask them

"it's okk kha, you just came back you must be tired na p"! i seen very less kids like this this days who actually cares about others this nong have a really good personality while the other nong is more of a silent person, i would love to take care of my new juniors . "then how about having dinner together ?" to my question the nongs r quiet surprised and ask me " hoeii really p?"         "yes nong , then meet u at dinner na" then respectfully waii me and left .

Stepping inside the room i found my phone buzzing , i though all r super tired today still somebody have the energy to call me up . MR LEADER of the welcoming team is calling me " hello Inc , hoeii u still have the energy to call me huh ?" 

"yes , but without nagging like a old grandma listen to me "

"yes speak up"

" today when i went to your dorm , to pick up the lecture notes , all the freashers were signing up for the rooms , i was in a hurry to come back when a new nong step down from her car,while every face around me is sleepy or hurring to go to their respective rooms she was the only i saw in a while who was rather enjoying the sight of the campus , her first words after reaching the campus is not that she is tired of the journey but it was "my dream" , honestly speaking neen i never saw a girl like her , more or less ever newcomer stays excited about their new uni and life but for her its like its a fairytale land where all her happiness belongs . she was smiling like in other words crazily like she have won a lottery . i reach up to khun seem to ask about her but the nongs were still around and the lecture was about to start anytime , neen never in my life i came across a person like this , neen can u find the nong for me ? "

" well what if i say i already found her " to this time i already know he is talking about none other than nong Angel , i can't believe Inc finally see someone in this crowd , He always use to say that he don't even know what having a crush feels like cuz from his childhood he use to adore his sister only and he was homeschooled till senior high , he than found us but till last day the girls around him is like crowd u wanna come out of .

"what u already found her ? how ? when? tell me neen, answer me, speak up "

" she is my neighbour mr inc , and she is joining me for dinner tonight , u wanna come and join ? " 

"Huh wht?  Really?  I don't think I can join ."

"U dork,  stop making excuses for hiding from her and come and introduce yourself "

"U r not kidding me right huh?? hoeiii  I cant come tonight "

"okk fine,  then u r not coming right? "

"hmmm "

He lastly said that and cut the call,  while I welcome the new nongs at dinner.

After dinner,  I was cleaning the table when mr. Inc again call. 

"hello"

"hellooo " 

"ahmmm from the tone of your voice mr.Inc why can i clearly judge somebody is regreting not coming today ? "

"u know tommorow i have to welcome the nongs , how can i join you guys for dinner , btw neen whats her name ? did u get to talk to her ?"

"one question at a time foolhead , u sure u didn't fell on your head ? ofcourse i get to talk to her , and for her name ask her yourself "

i feel my phone vibrate and saw nong angel calling ,wow what a heaven made couple ," here is your nong calling , wait let me take her call "

...................

"no problem na nong , you need to wake up atleast at 6:30 am to get ready and if you want we can leave together for campus na "

"thanks a lot na p ,good night "

ping ping a msg pop up in my screen and no other than Inc has sent something " tell her not to stress and take care" 

"its ok na nong good night and stress less na "

after she cut the call Inc finally spoke , "ammm take care of this nong for me na Neen , good night"

"sigh" finally i can go to sleep , seems like tomorrow gonna be a long day "

authors note 

I'm back after along time , hope all are doing well and are safe .. this chapter took me a long time to write i hope u all will enjoy it ... dont forget to vote if u like this chaptern 

and i will see u all next week .......