Friends and Seniors

I unpack my bags and only take a few things I need. I then call my mom "hello mumma,  where are you now? "
"Near Airport baby"
"ohh listen na mumma tell me what to do with the bed and almirah? "
"Take off the covers and dust the bed,  then put on the new covers and bedsheet, then after that wipe the dust out of the almirah with tissues and stuff your clothes into it in a human manner remember u r not an animal"
"not funny mumma but love yahh..  Call me after reaching home my cupcake "
"aww i got diabetes hahaha byee baby take care "

After that I heard a knock on my door.  I see through the door and find a girl standing with a smile on her little face.  I open the door "sawadee kha"she greet me. "Sawadee kha "I replied. "Chan chu Ning kha"she inroduce herself . "Chan chu Angel na kha "
"kha,  nice to meet you khun Angel "
"Hoeii don't call me khun,  call me Angel only "i said and she nod "kha".
"you know English? " I ask out of curiousity as we r in the international building dorm though "kha I know english because I was studying my full childhood in US, my parents move back to Thailand this year only so I came back with them".
"Wow i can speak a little thai hehe,  so we can talk in English right? " I said and she nod.
"Btw I'm your neighbor Angel,  I hope you don't mind I just came to sayy hii"
"No ofcourse not,  I'm very glad to meet you"
"hehe so let's help each other set our rooms " she suggested and ofcourse i agreed..
After 2 hours or so,  we Finally set both our rooms and then went back to our rooms to take a shower.
I turn on the shower and play my playlist on my spotify and keep my phone on the sink nearby. After taking the shower and putting some moisturizer,  i put on my tie-die tank top and denim shorts.  Then I got a msg from Ning.

Ning nong
R u done??                                      Angel
                                                               Yes
Ning nong
Wanna grab some food?              
                                                         Angel
                                                               Yes
Ning nong
7-11or wanna cook?                  
                                                           Angel
                                                             7-11
Ning nong
Chai kha,  5 min downstairs

At eve Ning decided she want to relax like me, so we both sat at my room packing our bags, ironing our uniforms and then chit-chatting. After 8pm we heard students were coming back to dorm,  we heard our nearby room got opened, Ning looked at me , I nod and we both wore our slippers and left. We knock the door and saw a girl in uniform. She must be a senior,  I wonder.
"Sawadee kha p" we said
"Sawadee kha nong nong , chan chu p'neen na "she replied
"you guys r freshers na?  Why don't you come in ?"she ask. Well I know thai people are really warm and welcoming and its not a surprise for me. "It's okk kha,  you just came back you must be tired na p"!
"Then how about having dinner together"? P'neen asked
"Hoeii really p? "
"yess nong,  then meet u at dinner na"
We waii her and left....

"p'neen kha" (knock,  knock)
"Come in!  (kha,  very beautiful yeahh) " P'neen open the door while talking on her phone , There is a table near the balcony just like p'kongpob's room in sotus with food and plate with fork n spoon .(well then you are not coming na,  ok then!  See ya) she is still talking on her phone..
"p anyone else is coming?"
"well no he was gonna come,  but he got some urgent work " she said with a lil smile.
"I wonder who is he " i thought out loud,  well bad habit hehe
"well he is a friend of mine p'Inc,  well he's  the head hazer this year!  He might got some work "
Wow p'Inc not a common name, quite cute !!!!
Then we have dinner & I told p'neen about my fandom for thai series and the reasons that I'm  here today..
"I always wanna experience the university life here,  the campus,  the peoole,  uniform,  unity, food,  language and whatnot... "
"Btw nong do you have a boyfriend? " she ask me , wow that was out of blue..
"hoeii no i don't " I said
"really after being so pretty? "
"yes really " i said
"And what about you N'Ning?? "
"it's kinda complicated p, i will tell u later "she said
Its was getting late..  After an hour or so we both waii her and left ...
Before getting fresh,  i remember that I forgot to ask the time we need to leave tomorrow ..

Angel
What time are we leaving tomorrow?

                                                   Ning nong
                    I was just thinking that too..

Angel
Wait a min,  let me ask p'neen

I call P'neen and her phone was  still busy but after some rings she picked it up, "hello nong"
"hello p , srry to call u this late but I just want to know if you can tell what time we need to reach uni Tmmrw? "
"no problem nong,  you need to wake up atleast at 6:30 am to get ready and if u want we can leave together for campus na "
" thanks a lot p,  good night" ...... After some seconds of silence she replied
"Its okk na good night and stress less na"
Authors note
I hope u all r enjoying till now..  Im in my senior high but my writer soul is telling me to publish everyday hehe... I guess it was a long ch..  Vote plsss