Not a visit

Reaching in the dorm,i drop my bag near the desk and tell this weird boy to go and freashen up.
While he freshen up,  I wait in my balacony cuz i don't want to make my room dirty hehe. After he is done, I ask him to get some rest while I turn into a human from a mudwoman.
After putting my clothes in the balcony to dry up, I went back into the room. The sky has clear up now but the wind is still strong . I lift my guiter and sit near the bed where this weird guy is sitting, till now i don't know his name but I was afraid to ask it cuz he can be still angry on me. Tuning my guitar ,not looking at him I ask "ahmm mr whts your name?? "
He was not angry nor did he snap at me this time,  he answer me "Mek"
"ahmmm ok mek........ , so ahmmmm....
............. Like........  Wht were ......u doing near....... the bank ?......... " i ask him
"can't u just keep your mouth shut huh, why do you have to blabber this much " he said with a raise in his voice , here we go again his attitude. This boy is really annoying. I didn't really show any expression on my face and start to hum a tune while playing my guiter.

You know me the best.....

You know my wrost....

See me hurt but you won't judge....

That right there is the scariest feeling....

"Stop stop stop plsss stop plssssss" suddenly he squeezed himself in the blanket and cover his face and ears with it while begging me to stop . I stop and look at him , I don't know wht to ask or should i ask him anything right now .
"r u okk??? I have stopped don't worry "
"get out get out just go" he said ,his eyes has turn red again
"see i don't know want happen but r u sure u wanna stay alone , do u want to tell me what is wrong?? Did I did something? Plss tell me "I ask him,  I really want to know wht hppn y is he triggered every then and now , seeing him panicking I panicked too and it's a old habit I can't let people suffer alone.
"Alright u will leave if i tell u right,  I'm pistanthrophobic.. Ok now plss leave me alone " he shout pulling his hair with both of his hands and I immediately took my phone and went outside..
I was thinking to go to the terrace but i receive a msg from p'neen
P'neen
Are you back?

                                                              Angel
                                                                 Yes

P'neen
I'm coming back in some minutes

So i decided to go to the lobby to wait for her, i heard a car park near the parking lot. I step outside and found the seniors r here to drop p'neen. I greet them all. The car door got close and p'Inc step outside. Though the other seniors r not quite amazed seeing me but this p looks like he have seen a elephant. I spot the senior who joined us in the middle of the gathering today standing near p'Inc. P'neen offer" let's all just sit in my room and talk " and all the seniors agree to that.
We all settledown in p'neen's room and p'neen ask me "Nong i saw your missed calls but i was busy doing a assignment that I didn't notice it na, did u get back safely? "
The flashbacks of today's eve events played into mind and I manage to tell a clean lie as i don't really wanna explain the whole thing. "yes p i just got a little wet that's all ~ aaaashoooo~ " wow now my body is not even listening to me. P'cherry cut in and say " a little nong?  don't lie u must have drench yourself up , u want any medicine  ??"
"no p I'm fine ~aaaashooo~" i said
"yeah we can see that nong " this time the new p speak up
"ahmm p.. I'm okk just need to have a anti-allergy pill maybe hehe" i said
"I'm Won and don't worry na i think we can buy the medicine downstairs , u can search cherry's bag too she have everything in her bag maybe I will find a parrot in it too someday"
And we all laugh at the joke while p'cherry attack p'won with a pillow and bury his face in the bed. "Nong don't try to kill him today,  he just came back na " after a decade i guess p'Inc speak. "And nong next time if u don't reach her phone u should call all of us,  wht if u stuck at any place or can't reach here at time , next time call all of us " he said in a hurry rough manner which is new to me cuz at morning his voice was much softer. "But p i don't have anyones number" and all start laughing again at my reaction..
After talking with them for some minutes they left for their dorms while i return to mine.

Silently opening the door I tip- top in my room making sure not to disturb the person sleeping now. He's not restless now,  he's sleeping and muttering something. I sit down near the bed and hear his words........ 
His face has turned red and his body is burning in fever. I'm very worried and scared, I run out of the door and saw p'Won walking towards me
"here nong your anti-allergy pills,  wht happen nong are u okk? " he ask me seeing me running down the hall,  "calm down nong"
"p can u get me some fever medicine and ice packs immediately plss i beg na" i said while panicking.
"wht beg huh,  just go back i will get them now ".............
..........
.......
....

Author's Note
Hey loves,  I hope u all are doing good,  I was very busy with my assignments that I missed updating a chapter but here I'm back.. Pls give all your love to this chp too..
Love u all a lot

Here's the song I mention in this chapter...