Much needed flashbacks II

Neen's POV

My alarm rang at 5:00 am and i forcefully smash my face into the pillow,  why did the morning came so early ahhhhh..
I get up with a sigh and proceed towards my desk  , today is a real special day and i hope the welcome ceremony will go as per the plan. I was abt to get ready when i heard my phone ringing on the stand..  I saw N'cherry is called but y so early in the morning?  Anyway i pick up the call
"good morning na nong "
"kha good morning na p "
"i thought second year students have afternoon class today so aren't u sleeping the morning nong?? "
"no p,  i hv something more important to do than tht "
"And tht is nong? "
"p do u knw whts wrong with p'Inc?? "
"ummm y wht happened? "
"well p'Inc last night was pretty sulky abt something and even talked with someone at late night"
"nong he was talking to me na"
"Ummm p'neen ja...  Is something going on btwn u and p?? "
"huiii nong clear your head,  nothing is going on btwn me and ae'Inc,  its just he want to see a new nong and didn't made it"
"wow,  like in real?  My bro was sulky cuz of a person,  omg yess yess,  who is she p,  i want to meet her,  add her in our group and let me see her na na na "
" hoe hoe calm down nong,  come to uni early then and i will add her up "
"ok p see yaa"
This brother sister will kill me someday (sigh)

At the hall...
N'angel and N'ning finally got registered,  i was talking with them when i already got the expected call. 
"hello ae'Inc "
"neen make sure to make her sit in the front row and don't let anyone bully her,  take care of our nong byee"
Inc after ordering me in the speed of thunder cut the call,  wow i definitely want to see this new Inc...

Author's note
Hello my dear readers,  I'm back again and here is another part of the flashback chapter...  Hope u all enjoyed it..  Take care and be safe
-shewasunknown