Never again

Mek's POV

I'm running and running and running in the hallway. It looks endless , black fog covering the way,  people are gathering near my classroom pointing towards me. "Splash" some water is thrown to my face , " bro I hate u, u didn't even thought about our family "
She is going far n far and she disappeared in the fog. I'm lock in the ralling trying find a way out " awful"
"good student in a bad shell"
"how awful"
Fingers pointing at me. My body is numb, I can't move. "R u okk,  wake up - wake up "
Opening my eyes, there's dim light in the room, no fog, it feels like my body is boiling . This girl is trying to wake me up,  she looks worried,  her face is covered with tear stream from her eyes. "Mek , r u okkk?? Pls get up " my body feels so heavy I anyhow managed to get up.

Angel's POV
I walk into  my room on tip-top trying not to wake him up,  I sit near the bed with a novel I'm currently reading. "I didn't do anything,  nong believe me"
"I'm srry nong,  plss sis don't leave "
"leave me,  let me go "
He was mumbling something,  but suddenly his expression change and he start shouting, it's not very bright in the room. I turn on the bedside lamp and look at his face,  it has turn red , I check his forehead. He is burning in fever, I'm surprised. I never face something like this " R u okk,  wake up - wake up "
I try to wake him up from his sleep, he open his eyes and try to adjust with the surrounding " Mek r u okk??  ,pls get up " he is struggling to get up,  I give him support and he sit up. "Mek,  I'm also your sister,  I won't leave you " I said and it's not a comfort line, I never have any siblings but now I know that if I have any brother, I will take care of him like this. He's shocked by the statement and a drop of tear followed by another rolled down his checks. " Nobody should be trust, u will leave me as soon as u get to know more about me,  just go and leave me alone " I heard him speaking in his trembling voice and his words somehow hurt me not because it's true but because I can't make him believe I will stay. As the emotions gulps my mind he slowly get senseless on my shoulders,  that make me comeup to my senses and laying him on the bed, I run out of the room to find medicine. Running down the hallway I found p'Won waking up to me " here are the anti-allergy pills nong?,r u okk? " he ask seeing me running towards him " p  can u get me fever medicines fast and a ice pack,  I beg you " I said catching my breath
"what beg huh?  U r our nong,  wait in your room. I will get it for you"
I said quickly walking away.

I went back into my room,  finding him still senseless on my bed,  I need to make him bath otherwise the fever will not decrease. I struggle holding him up and carry him to the bathroom. P'Won come into the room at that moment and look at us trying to figure something out. Then run to give him a shoulder and help him shower,I hold him under the shower as the water run downs my brother's body carrying away the heat,  the water is very cold making me shiver but I stand there without any complain understanding the person in my arms is in more discomfort than me. He open his eyes for a bit and lift his shaking hands trying to push me away but I know he won't be able to stand alone, I said " don't worry I'm ok nong just relax u will get well soon na " and he again grew motionless . After the shower he was trying to move alone so I let him change alone and wait for him in the room. The air-conditioner was on and I was shaking badly but as I saw him coming out I hold myself in the place and help him go to the bed. "p kha pls give him the medicine, till I just to get changed " I request p'won and  I run in the bathroom to change.
Coming back I found p'won holding meks hand while he's sleeping.  I don't want to trigger mek again so I rush to p'won and said to go back now " p thanks a lot na,  its late u should go back,  and Don't pls tell anyone about this na,  he will be embarrassed. " p'mek said " nong he might thought me as u and said thank you " and hesitantly left.
I sit next to my sick brother and took care of him for the rest of the night. I didn't realize when I fell asleep . It was around 5 in the morning I woke up,  I immediately check his temperature and breath in relief as his forehead felt cold. I stood up feeling a little headache and saw the pills p brought for me last night. I absolutely forget about those,  I took the pills and msg p'neen at group .

                    University official

Angel                                                             
P'neen I won't be able come today srry.

Author's Note
Hiii  guys hope u all like this chapter.. Lots of love, stay safe