how weird!

It's getting very late now , I never realise the time when I'm reading .I have to go back to dorm , I pick up the handouts and dial p'Neen's number .It rang but she didn't pick it up , I call her again. Same no response, she must be busy .Ning was busy with her club and I decide not to disturb her.

So I decide to go back alone ,Stepping out of the library I realize it's raining heavily and the campus have barely any people left around .Half walking Half running I reach the shed .Passing by the lake , I saw a glimpse of a person.
My eyes grew bigger  due to an unknown fear and I peep through an eye and saw a person fully drench now , is standing near the bank .
How can a person be so stupid to drench himself up like this ? I ran towards the person and to my surprise it was the same person, I saw in the park .
"Are you insane or what huh? Why are u standing here ?" I told him
"None of your business:" he said like he didn't even notice me .
What's with his attitude ? Such a rude person I swear if he's not this bad in a position i would like to beat his head to sense , but for now how can I let a person fell sick  or even worse catch pneumonia ..
"You can be insane , but I'm not " and I pull his hand to take him in the shade . He got startled and push me down on the ground . I know he can be angry on me but why drenching himself up like this?
I stand up and I can feel mud all over my uniform as well as my face .
"Listen mr.whatever " and I pull him again with his hand and this time he didn't push me.
"U can be sad , u can even be angry on me and cmplt your fight with me but now you are coming with me " i said and he didn't even response to that , why does he behave like he cannot even hear me ?
"You have no rights to make yourself sick like this and wht abt your parents , how would they feel like if u fell sick? "
Reaching the shade,  I wash the mud from my face with some water,  I notice he again start walking the opposite direction.
"Hey you,  you r coming with me " I said reaching up to him.
"I'm not going back into the rain,  You can go your way and leave me alone " He said not even looking at me.
"Listen Mr, I don't think I'm gonna leave you like this and I'm pretty sure you are going to go back to your concert with the frogs "
I'm looking like I just dip myself in mud and one more time he denies going back with me  i will punch him and drag him to the dorm.
I guess its around 9:00 now, i look at him who has not given any ans again.
Its lighting heavily and about to turn into a thunder storm. My phone screen light up and a msg pop on the screen .
Ning nong
Angel where r u na,  hurry comeback its about to thunder .
I finally start walking towrds the road and he follow me surprisingly.
He mutter in his breath " whatever just end this , u r too much "

Author's note
Hii all reader, i hope u all are safe .
Pls take care and keep reading. And do u guys think the chapters are too small??
Lots of love