New Home- July 29, 2018

Groaning I walk around Carth's garden, a few birds were flying around, It's crazy for me to believe what has happened in these past few months, but at the same time, I know this is all really the fact that I'm carrying Jake's child also that I was kicked out of the only home I've known, Even though I am out of that house and away from that monster of a mother, I feel sad for the solid fact I will most likely never get to see Maria and Rickton again.

" Hey kiddo what are you doing out here, it's kinda early to be awake don't you think?" I hear Carth say walking up to me holding two cups of tea passing one to me

Grabbing it I thank him, taking a sip " I'm just thinking about what has all happened, my head's still spinning somehow" He hums understanding ruffling my hair he makes eye contact with me

" I know what you mean but you can't overthink things okay... Oh but now that I remember last night I was informed by the school that they just finished fixing up the room and everything so if you want you can move in today and set everything up so it feels homier to you how about it? " he enthusiastically asks me but you could see that he was forcing a smile.

Smiling up at him " Okay well I guess I should get all of my stuff ?"Groaning I roll my eyes looking at Carth again " that also means we are going to have to go see mommy dearest" I tell him with my voice oozing with sarcasm at the end, Hearing the screen door open I look seeing Charlie standing there.

He comes over to the two of us joining in on the current conversation " So what got you so serious, Miss Wachter?" he asks me with his monotone voice, taking a sip of his black coffee.

Sighing I put my hand on my hips looking up into his baby blue eyes " Well I'm moving out today but the bad part is that I got to go to Emeline's house to grab all of my things, even though it isn't a lot it's still my stuff would you mind coming to get it with me Gayson?"

Sighing he finishes the rest of his coffee looking at me "Get dressed we leave in ten minutes " he walks into the house mumbling things under his breath, humming I follow behind him walking into the spare room that I have been staying in.

Looking at the few pieces of clothing left by Ella, I find simple black tights and I put on my Vati's old college hoodie, walking out of the room I see Charlie waiting by the front door, he looks at me opening the door walking outside getting into the car, I follow after him getting into the vehicle, letting him drive us to our destination.

The drive was long and boring, neither of us said anything as we watched the area around us change from the beautiful well-kept houses to my broken down poor excuse of a neighborhood. I felt the car stop looking out the window, I saw that we were in front of my old home.

Hearing the engine cutoff I look at Charlie" come on let's get this over with I don't want to be here any longer than you do Wachter" he gets out of the car walking up to the door I follow his lead walking up behind him, not even bothering to knock on the front door I walk in not seeing anyone there

" They must have gone out somewhere, let's get my stuff before someone gets home" I walk upstairs and start to slide the boxes with my vati's things in them, walking past Charlie I make my way downstairs into the kitchen grabbing trash bags I make my way back upstairs filling the bags with whatever was mine from shoes to my leather jacket putting some of my more important things in a plastic tub such as my throwing knives, sketchbooks and my vati's journals he left me.

" Charlie can you help me grab these boxes please while I grab the bags ' I asked the man who was walking into the room as I grabbed the two full trash bags, walking outside throwing them in the back seat proceeding to walk back into the house, walking back up the stairs to only see everything gone.