Dimora D'Amore - August 27, 2018

Flinched from the sudden cold due to my blankets being removed I see S standing above me for whatever reason. " Well good morning to you sunshine what are you doing here?"

"Shut it, I didn't want to watch Alex be all flirting and giddy because he's awake and on the phone with Taylor"

Yanking the blanket from him, I yawn looking at the clock that read 3:02 " S I'm sorry that you have to deal with that and I'd like to help but it's three in the morning and I have school so I'm going back to bed if you won't come back at five I should be up by then" laying back down not even waiting to hear his answer I once again was consumed by sleep.

Feeling pressure on my legs I open my eyes seeing S sitting on the " Time for you to get up " He says crossing his arms with a monotone voice

Yawn I get up and grab my stuff for shower "So I'm guessing Alex is getting ready or something with you being here and all" walking into the locker room

"Yeah, actually he is at a park with Taylor and doing a couple of things so I decided to come here instead" leading on the wall he blushes looking away as I turn on the shower " What are you doing I'm right here!?"

"Well I am going to take a shower, what does it look like I'm doing" going to where he couldn't see me I take off my clothes wrapping a towel around me getting into the shower hanging the towel on

the hook.

" But I'm right here why would you bathe in front of me, it's so indecent "

" Well I didn't think of it like that and I mean you do seem kinda gay for Alex also the fact that you are a spirit that most likely wouldn't care if they saw a human naked I didn't care, but I have a question, If you can see what is going to happen did you know Alex was going to meet me?"

Handing me my towel he clears his throat before answer having his back facing me " Yes I knew about everything from how it would happen from the first words you would say to each other down to your attitude" he groaned letting his shoulders fall

"Okay, what did you know about me? starting to get dressed, I wait for him to answer

" Well mainly I was curious who you were but at the same time I felt drawn to you as if I was connected to you in some way but even I don't know why"

"That is weird in a way but okay well you can turn around now I'm dressed " Wearing Grey Tights, an undershirt, and my Vati's oversized green hoodie

" Wow for being a poor kid, you dress pretty well except for your messy curls and such an odd color too, no one would think that you are in such a bad place in life," he remarks looking at my appearance

Pointing at him I retort " My hair isn't that different from yours in color, just a little bit lighter" I look at his mid-length tamed curly hair that was a very dark brown but did infect have a red undertone to it "Also I'm not poor just struggling, it's comforting wearing these clothes and Two I don't have any other clothes that fit due to my shape constantly changing!

"Whatever you say Layla but listen I got to go see you once Alex gets here" after he finishes his sentence he disappears

Walking into my room, I finished up some papers that I needed to turn in. By today the only things I had were a half-finished essay for history, a math worksheet and I also needed to write a poem for English not having enough time to worry about it.

Just as the bell rang indicating that the school was opened, I lean back into my chair letting a satisfied sigh leave my lips after writing the last sentence of my essay, putting all the papers in my folder I hear a knock on the door seeing Alex and S standing at the door with a to-go paper bag and two cups of coffee.