WHEN YOU MEET THEM

Joker/Jack

You were born in rich.Your family will be headed to mister Kaneari for party and his cocky show off the treasure he found.You get bored easily,it's dance party.In end you eating and drinking only.

Then one butler come to you and smile.He have spiky silver hair.

"Ohh,miss you want to dance?"

"No thanks....I hate dance"

He smirked and smiled he take your hands and get into dark hallway.You scares what he doing.He pinned you on wall.He take off and wearing red with long violet cape.Your eyes widen.

"Y-You are the famous mysterious thief...Kaitou Joker"

"Well,that's me...miss,I have job here...and I will give you safety place first"

With that he dessapear,and you heard the alarm.Mister Kaneari precious Angel Diamond were stolen by him.Mister Kaneari accidentally push Kintaro his teddy bear nose and..Booom! The explosion happen.You almost fell to ground someone caught you it's Joker.

"Let's meet again miss"

He even kiss your hand and then leave.

King Spade

You just an ordinary girl,living at small neighborhood in Tokyo.You walk to your cafe,you are manager.Your cafe selling famous tea.Then you spot the long blue hair guy with some yellow come to your cafe for tea.

"Oh,hello my lady I want your special earl tea grey please"

He wink at you...you blush a bit and asking your employee to make one.He chukcle at your action.You serve him the earl tea grey and one pieces of shortcake.Let's the special have bonus theme.

"Thank my lady"

"Y-your welcome"

You blush and never look at him because you too shy to meet him.

'Interesting girl'

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You used to be living in this small village,you happy to see paddy field it make you calm.And you spot one person wearing white tracksuit and white hoodie.He have spiky red hair.

You panic and quickly take look at him.He so weak,you put him back of your bicycle.You asking your mom to get wet towel,and some medicine.

"Wake up soon"

You pet his hair and go to your bedroom.