GET BACK

Jack Jones/Joker

He was going to steal Crying Jewel from Mr.Kaneari as usual you also need to attend that party.You know Joker will here,you know it but you can't resist from your parents.

You wear (F/C) dress and (high heel/shirt heel) that matched with your dress.Some jewelry and a light make up.Mr.Kaneari speech and talk that Joker will be capture today.

You sigh,since no one recognize you,you decide to take some food and enjoy it alone.

"Oh my,you quite beautiful.Who are you miss?"

Mr.Kaneari greeting you.You know something suspicious with him.

"Is that really necessary?"

You asked rudely,than he laugh a bit and take your hand taking you to hall than no one there.

Then his image bubble up,Joker there.You doesn't want look at him,so you decided to leave but he grab your wrist.

"Please,(Y/N)-Chan.I'm sorry if I got wrong"

"Let me go"

"No I wouldn't,until you forgive me"

You sigh and getting enough struggle.

"Why,so you can say I was annoying to you!? Because you have Queen!?"

He shock a bit and smirk.He pull you into his embrace and tightly hugging you.

"That was a surprise for you,I think if you see that you would storm my room and getting angry bit you not.I'm sorry I know it was nonsense.Forgive me??"

You feel like a fool,so you hug him and forgiving him.

King Spade

He won't leave you alone,he keep spamming you around.

"I said enough!"

"No,you wouldn't understand isn't??"

He voice turn into husky and deep.That mean he is serious.Your eyes widen in shock.He come forward you of course take a back step.

"I was kiss Dark Eye because  I want to practice my kiss even more better than usual.I want you feel pleasant milady ~~"

He sound creepy,you fall on ground.Gladly you both iniside your house.He pinned you on ground.You blush madly.And you know what happen next righhttt~~~?? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

Since then he keep follow you around.You getting annoying.

"Please,stop follow me around"

"(N/N)-Chan please give me a chance.I promise I will never ignore you"

"How you will be so sure?"

You raise your eyebrow.He come toward you and grab your hand.He kneel down and kiss your hand.

"Because,if you give me chance I will take you to my dream actually all women dream"

He smirk,you blush.He smirk.

"Okay,I forgive you"

"Really,then how many kids you want?"

You blush hardly for his question