FIRST KISS

Joker/Jack

You are headed to his place.When you open the door

BAMM!!!

You fell on ground and hurt,but you weird cause you can open your mouth.You look Joker on top of you but more shock your lips and him connected.

"Ah,sorry it wasn't purposes"

He shock too and panick if you were about to beat him.

King Spade

You and him are walking together at park while holding hands.Even though you doesn't like holding hands you tried to like it.

Then the kids start to run fastly make you almost fell on ground,but lucky he hold you tightly.The kids apologize and start to run.You two take seat on bench.

"(Y/N)"

You look and

Chup

Your both lips connected,you kinda melt in it and start to follow his step.He kinda happy with that.

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You wasn't cute,sweet,and clingy person.You calm,nice and caring towards other.You watching the river bank as always with Tsubasa was sleeping on your laps.

"Hey,(N/N)"

You hummed and look at him.

"Can you take a look at my eyes,it's kinda hurt"

You nods and let him get up first,you lean in all sudden.He kiss you,you shock but slowly follow his step.

"Fuuwaahh,I'm sleeping"

He then put back his head on your laps and fall asleep.You smile t his childish attitude and continue look the nature and patting his head.