YOU GOT PREGNANT!?

(A/N: thank you Splash_75 for suggestions)

Joker/Jack Jones

You look at him with one huge spoon filled with Ice cream.He sweat dropa

"What are you eating that with middle of night?"

"Hmm,well (giggles) Joker how about close your eyes?"

He close his eyes,you take pregnancy test and placed it at his palm.

"Hmm,what is it?"

He open his eyes and look the pregnancy test and it was positive!

"Are you serious....? I will become dad!?"

With happy face he lifted you up and giggles

"Best day ever (Y/N)-chan!Thank you.Now let's decided where we gonna get married"

"Okay Jack put me down"

He become happiest man ever.

King Spade

As Spade birthday,you have biggest present ever for him.It was your pregnancy test were showed you are positive.The other Phantom Thieves prepared the party,you told it to them make them happy to hear it.

Spade come,and you guys should Happy Birthday to him make him feel happy.

"Spade,we have present but our present can't beat (Y/N) since it was best present ever"

Said Rose you approach him and give him the long wooden style box to him.He curious and open it,he then smile.He hug you,which you shock and hug him back.

"Best present ever milady,thank you"

"Welcome Spade"

"So,let's get married?"

"Sure why not?"

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

Lately you become emotional sickness,always puke and have headaches.Tsubasa in other hand feel worried and take you to clinic/hospital.

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

The nurse called and you both entered the room.The doctor check on you.A smile appears at his face.

"Congratulations Mr.Akai your wife is 2 weeks pregnant"

You two couldn't believe that and smile to doctor.

"R-really I get pregnant?"

"Yes,congratulations"

"Thank you doctor"

You both get out and Tsubasa lift you up in bridal style.

"So,shall we get married?"

"Yes absolutely!"

You leaned to him make him smile at you.He was happiest man ever,you also happy to.