WHEN THEY HOME ALONE WITH CHILDREN

Joker/Jack Jones

They home alone while you meeting your bff at nearby cafe.

"Dad I'm bored"

(D/N) whines,while Joker also sigh softly.Than your daughter with genius idea pooped out from her mind grabbing Joker end edge pants.

"What is it (D/N)?"

"Let's make cookies for mom~"

She chirps.Joker thinks and smile they prepare the ingredients.Meanwhile you feel something happen at your house.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

"Something might happen at that house"

"How about just trusting them okay?"

"Sure...."

You sound unsure but tried to think positive as you possible.Then it's time to party away,you come home.Your eyes widen in shock.The house full of flour,cocoa powder everywhere.

"JOKER!(D/N)! What happened to this house while I'm gone!?"

You spotted them,waiting front of oven.They tense up and shock,slowly they turned around and have fear face with a lot of sweat.

"Mom! Welcome home I guess...?"

She have fear smile face.

"Come on honey,a baked cookies just for you"

You sigh.You put your hands at hip.

"Fine,but cleaned up if not...All the cookies I will eat them,without give you two some!"

"Nooo,have mercy!"

King Spade

Leaving the twins and Spade alone at home,it was wrong idea.You know the twin were stubborn and Spade kinda a strict person.You were afraid is something happen to the twin.

You at your cafe since awhile you haven't checked on your cafe when you both get married.You work but have feelings uncomfortable.Meanwhile,Spade and twin are playing PS4 together.

"Yes,I'm the winner!!~"

(S/N) chirped,(D/N) and Spade groan.They keep playing until you get home.Your eyes widen a bit and smile there's nothing happen.You grateful.

"Hey sugar bun,welcome home"

"Mama!"

The twin hug your legs and have sparkle eyes with hopefully you bring something to them.You chuckle and ruffle their hair.

"Who's want strawberry shortcake?"

"Us!"

Three of them run to kitchen to get plate,fork,tea set for eat.

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You go to city buying some groceries,so (S/N) and Tsubasa left alone.Not knowing what to do.

"Er mm,otou-san"

"Yes,what is it (S/N)?"

"Ur mm,can I know how okaa-san and otou-san meet?"

He have blank face and soft smiley to him and started to tell about your relationship.He also show his true form to (S/N).Make your son amazed at his father.As you get home you searching them.They sleeping and cuddling together.

You started to chuckle softly and start to make sweet when they still asleep.