WHERE THE BABIES COME FROM

It's request by Melody_Nis thank you and lol 😂

Joker/Jack Jones

You two have one daughter,she have long white silver hair like his father and have your (e/c) eyes.She very cheerful just like her parents.

(D/N) and Joker sitting at couch while watching the television.You done washing the dishes and went to them.

"Dad,where baby come from?"

She asked full innocent and cheer look.You both froze,there sound effect breaking all sudden.Both of you have pink blush crossing you both cheeks.

"U-ummm,maybe poop?"

Joker said you have incredible breaking heart,you cried softly at sofa.Your daughter came to you with patting your leg and glare at her dad.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan!"

He tried to comfort you.

"Dad you worst,even I poop too there's no babies"

He sweat drop,yup she have sharp tounge like her mother.

King Spade

You two have twin,one boy and one daughter it's complete for your little happy family.You cook while Spade with your daughter and son at kitchen table helping you.Your son have your (h/c) with Sapde eyes color.Your daughter have Spade hair with end of her hair have yellowish and have your (e/c).

"Mama,Papa can we asked the question?"

Asked them unison,make you two chuckle at their manner.

"What is it my cutie pies?"

Spade asked while chopping the cabbage.

"Where babies come from?"

(S/N) asked.You both froze for awhile.

"Yeah,we want to know too"

(D/N) exclaim.You have seeat along with Spade.

"E-ehem,if you turn 18 you will learn it"

Spade tried to avoid the subject,you sigh in relief as you smile at him,you both exchange a relief smile.

"But...we search it and it said when the sperm meeting the ovum they will create the babies.Mama papa what's that?"

You both cough and started to reach water.You sprayed the water from your mouth and it nailed to Spade face.He let it be.

"(S-s-s/N) why you search that!?"

He half scream and take the towel from you and wipe his face.

"Because we curious?"

(D/N) back up her brother.

"From now on,you two no gadget,no wifi understand"

You say in firmly tone the both your children whined and gasp.

"Why!!?"

"When it's a no then no!"

You take their gadget and keep it at your wardrobe.Since that day your children just watch television and played toys.

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You two have one son,he have your (h/c) and have Tsubasa eye color.He practice archery with his father.While you watched them and swipe the leaf from temple.

"Otou-san,Okaa-san"

He called,he calm personality just like you two.

"Yes,what is it?"

"I've been curious.Where the babies come from?"

He look at you two with innocent look.You both sweat a bit and look at each other.

"(S/N) look is not we doesn't want to tell you or something but"

"It's not the right time"

Tsubasa finish your sentence and you nod.

"Really,so when I will learn it?"

"As you become 18 you will learn"

He then smile at you both.

"Really,than I can't wait for growing up and learn it"

You two have uncomfortable smile.

"Y-yeah anyway practice"

He continue to practice.You both sigh in relief and continue to avoiding those things from your mind.