WHEN THEY JEALOUS

Joker/Jack Jones

You been hangout with another phantom thief.You also close with Shadow Joker.Joker or Jack have pouty face and doesn't want to talk with anyone.

"Joker what's wrong?"

You asked politely to him.Make him avoid your gaze.

"Hey,come on talk to me"

"Nothing's wrong"

Still pout.You then realize he jealous with Shadow.You giggle and call his name,he turned to you...you give him a kiss at his cheek.Make him put his hand at his cheek and have flustered blushing face.

"Don't be jealous,I love you"

"I-I love you too..."

King Spade

You been busy with your job,Spade always come to your cafe.Then one male regular customer come for been awhile he traveling.

"Hello (Y/N),remember me I'm (B/N)"

"Why of course,here the same set right?"

He smile and nods,Spade was stare at you two were happy.He then come toward you and hug from back.Make you shriek and (B/N) look uncomfortable with it.

"S-Spade what's the big deal?...sorry (B/N) here your set make sure eat up with your daughter"

"Of course,next time I will bring my wife and daughter here"

Then he gone,Spade heard it loosen his grip ready to run away but you catch him up.

"Where you going?"

"S-sorry my lady I thought you gonna cheat on me...I don't know he have daughter and wife"

"Next time don't do that again"

"Okay my lady"

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

As usual you and Tsubasa sitting under tree while you patting his head on your laps.Then one your boy village friends come to you.

"Hello,(Y/N) it's been awhile"

"Hello,(B/N) yeah it is so how it going at city?"

Tsubasa heard it and feel jealous but pretend to be sleep.You two chat for awhile and he gone.

"(Y/N)"

He call you,you look down to him he cupped your face and kiss you smoothly make you gasp for a bit and then follow his step.

Your both part away for air.

"Are you jealous Tsubasa-kun?"

"Yeah...sorry"

"No need to...it's fine,let's get some sleep"

"Good idea"