CONFESSION

Joker/Jack

Lately you two hangout a lot,you also learn that Jack was orphan his parents died.You also know Hachi his assistant,Silver Heart the greatest phantom thief,Queen Diamond also orphan since she a baby,Roko the talking dog and have some power.

King Spade Joker rival also his assistant Dark Eye or true name Ai the girl.Shadow Joker and his little sister Rose.

"(Y/N) come with me for awhile"

You were laughing at Shadow Joker make hilarious face along with other phantom thief.The room quite for awhile,while you smile and follow him.

You two walking to cafe,a british style cafe.You never knew about it,you two take seat.It mostly like candle light dinner.You seem curious.

"Jack...what all sudden bring me here?"

You sweat drop when he smile at you in sweet and seductive way.

"(Y/N)....you know...you are really precious on me....and I really mean it....so (Y/N) please be my girlfriends?"

You shock for awhile but smile sweetly to him.

"Okay,I accept it"

He give her big grin and handed a locket inside it was their photo.

"It's perfect thank you Jack"

"My pleasure for my miss~"

You blush when he started to flirt to you.

King Spade

He here again....you have little crush on him a little.But you don't put your hope being relationship with him.You make grumpy face.

"Earl grey tea,and two strawberry shortcake....anything else...?"

You really annoying yet a littkr bit happy with it.He smile gorgeously to the girl,make the girl have pink dust and look other way with annoying face.

"I want you to seat with me...I have something to tell"

You sigh heavily and seat in front of him.You favr him and raise your eyebrow like a gangster.

"Now,now don't make that grumpy face my lady~ I was to tell something important....a big onr make you shock and joy too~"

"Hurry up"

He give a rose to you...a red yet gorgeous one.You shock and look at his eyes.

"I love you (Y/N) (L/N) please date me"

You shock and look other customer looking at you two and smile.Their face write that accept him.

"Fine....as long you not bother me that's fine"

Such a tsundere....

You take his rose and smile a little while looking at rose.He notice it and blush a bit.

'How cute...and tsundere ❤'

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You two become close friends,he in your village about two weeks.You doesn't know about his other side.All you know is he quite sleepy head and mature person.

You always give him sleeping on your laps while petting his hair.You enjoy it while take a look at river bank.Quite peaceful.Meanwhile,your village under attack by someone.It was crazy mad scientist.

"Where is Phoenix!?"

They treated the villager which make you angry.You know you can't beat those crazy machine.

"God grief,they know huh..."

You look at Akai he open up his eyes,and then hug you.He was protecting you from crazy robot.

"Tsubasa?..."

"Promise me never scare of me?"

You look at him curious.He change into a bird-man!? You look two pair of gorgeous orange wing.He fight the robot and mad crazy scientist.

He was flying and landed in front of you.You shock a bit but turn into sweet smile and tears fall down.

"Are you scared??"

"No...you saved our village,thank you Tsubasa-kun"

The villager gather around them and bow to Tsubasa.

"Well in this form I was Phoenix...(Y/N)...there something I want to tell you"

He wipe off your tear and make you look at him.

"I like you"

"Me too,Phoenix nope.....Tsubasa-kun"

He hug you with his original form make the villager clap for you two.Your mother also smile in happy for you.