YOU GOT FIGHT

JACK JONES/JOKER

You cried while run away from his ship.

"Jerk! He such a jerk,why he cheat on me!?"

FLASHBACK

You enter his ship with happy face,you bought something to eat together and it was his favorite food curry and you want to make it one for him.You heard the giggles from his room,and you heard it's Queen voice and Joker.You take a peek and you shock Joker kiss her without push her off but a smile.

"Joker,is (Y/N) make you annoying today?"

"Let's not talking about her just you and me"

You clench your fist and have annoying face,you storm off from his ship.Hachi asked you what's going on but you just ignore him and get out.

"I will make you in despair Joker"

KING SPADE

You work at your cafe with anger face,your boyfriend cheating on you wiith his assistant Ai with kissing her without pulling off.You clench your teeth and walk away from them notice you.Then he come with seductive smile for you.

"Hey,milady~"

"What..."

You keep yourself busy not even looking at him.He kinda shock that your usual tone become cold one.

"M-Milady what's wrong?"

"Go away,I don't want to talk or whatever.We break Spade...."

"B-But why!?"

"Shut up and leave my cafe now! You not allowed here anymore Spade!"

You asking your employee to keep him out.

AKAI TSUBASA/PHOENIX

Lately,he always come home really late,but it doesn't matter for you.What the matter is whenever you asked where he go,he always avoid that with sleeping.That make you feel worried,heartbreaking a little and dissapointed. 

"Tsubasa-kun do you have problem?"

He look at you with tired face and look other way.

"Listen (N/N) I was tired and I want a sleep,please don't bother me"

You look down.You want to say to him that you got study above but he keep avoiding you and have no attenttion for you anymore.You leave him and package your clothes and things.You will leave Japan today.

"Sweetie,you done? We must go now or you miss your flight"

Your mom call,you smile and nod pretend nothing happen.You hug your mom,you really wish that he here too see you go for 5 year at United Kingdom.