FIRST DATE

Joker/Jack

He bought you to nice view at Eiffel Tower and having sweet date at France.He also being cheesy around you.

"You look cute today miss~"

"Stop that cheesy word,you make me blush"

You pout he pinch your nose gently and smile.He accompany you until you two have really fun together and he drop you at your house.You guys have cute and romantic date.

King Spade

A candle light dinner,at fancy French cuisine restaurant.Dark Eye accompany you as he bring a cute dress for you.

"You look cute today my lady~"

He smirked at you,and of course you blushing.

"I-I'm not cute baka hmph"

You pout make him smirk at your cute tsundere side.You guys have romantic date.

Akai Tsubasa/Phoenix

You guys have peaceful date at river bank,while you patting his head that landing on your lap.You hummed your favorite lullaby song to keep him sleep.

You see the view of river bank,full with tree make the atmosphere look green and cool with cold water of river even sound the nature you like it.

"(Y/N)-chan"

You hummed while looking at him with smile.His eyes soften and smile back at you.

"At night around midnight don't fall asleep I have something to show you promise me?"

"Okay Tsubasa-kun"

You then started to patting his head again.

At midnight,you saw Tsubasa change into Phoenix,he picked up your up and fly.The star skies look beautiful when night,with full moon make it brighten the path.

"It's beautiful,with starry sky and full moon.They like perfect for each other"

"Like us?"

You look at him and nods,you want this keep on but it's cold.You shiver a bit,he then back to your house.Wrapped you with his wing make you warm and safe.

"Come on,let me warm you up"

You then hug him,he smile and hug you with both his hand and his wings still wraps you.You both fell sleep.That was nature and peaceful date.