Izuku's Backstory

*Izuku's POV*(age 10)
Hello my name is Izuku but my bullies and mother call me deku. I am currently on my way home from school. No matter how much I don't wanna go back to my abusive mother and her boyfriend I have to. I have no where to go.

I make it home luckily with only a black eye and a couple scratches from getting beat by bullies. I am standing in front of the door hoping for no one to be home but as soon as I walk in I am met with a glass bottle to the head. I am still standing with blood dripping down my face. The door slowly closing behind me by my mothers boyfriend.

"Now you know what Izuku"my mother says with venom"I have to leave for a week and my boyfriend over there will be staying with you till I get back". "......".  "GOT IT" she yells as he grabs my hair making me look her straight it the eye."Y-yes mother"
I was met with another hit "DO NOT CALL ME MOTHER YOU FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENY" "sorry ma"m"

She lets me go as my knees gave up and I fell. My mother walks out the door seconds after and next thing I knew I was being carried to my room.
( ⚠️ WARNING)
Rape ahead

I am set on my bed with confusion but then he pins my hands above my head. I then start crying as he is giving me hickies.
"P-please don't do t-this" I cry out. He then ties my hands behind my back with some rope. He then rips off my clothes and flips me on my stomach. I try and scream only for him to shove my face into my pillow(NOT ALL MIGHT THEMED BUT INSTEAD IS PLAIN WHATEVER COLOR ROOM YOU WANT)

I then thought it was all over until I scream in pain. He shoved his dick in without warning or preparing me. I was crying and I couldn't breath do to my face being in my pillow. He comes pretty fast and then gets up,unties me, and leaves without a word.

( ⚠️ WARNING OVER ⚠️)

I was currently weak and crying. I sit up only to fall back down in pain.