Two Becomes Three

The question has been answered. The ship is now TodoKamiDeku
⚠️ Smut😉😉😉In the chapter
Yea I know....already😂
Izuku POV

I wake up and feel something on both sides of me. I look in front of me to see Kami but what is on the other side of me.I then look behind me to see Shoto's tear stained face. I don't know why but it feels like my heart is about to jump right out of my chest at the sight of him.

I turn and face him as I sit up. I stare at Shoto wondering why I'm having such a feeling like this. I only have it with Denki......So why.

"What are you doing Izu" I hear Kami say. I jump and let out a high pitched sqeak. I then hear a small chuckle from Shoto that is now awake.

"Why did you do that Kami" I wine as they sit up next to me. I push on Denki as he starts to laugh.

I then look at shoto. His eyes are distant. I look at Kami and I talk to him through a mind link.

"What's wrong with Sho-kun "

"He had a breakdown last night......"

"What....Why......Is he ok. What happened" I start to worry and I hear Kami chuckle making Shoto look at us with his head tilted.

"He thinks he is weak and he doesn't think his brother will want him around......He wanted to wait for both of us so he could tell them."

I then say out loud "Oh"

Shoto stares at us like we're crazy. I giggle and I watch his face goes red. I then hug him.
"Sho-kun" I look and see his face go even more red.

"Are you ok.....Do you have a fever" I say the end with more worry in my voice causing Denki to look at him.

"Ohhhhhh" he then smirks. I look at Kami and then back to Shoto a few more times before I realize what's happening. I look away and my face turns as red as a tomato causing both of them to look at me and laugh.

The next thing I knew we were laying back down. Denki and Shoto were both holding me causing me to go even more red if that was possible.

They start to tickle me causing me to laugh.
"I-I can't b-breath.....HAHAHA S-stop it"
They then stop as I lay there panting. They look at each other and smirks. They look back at me.
"DONT YOU DARE DO IT " (anybody notice)
I say but that just makes them start to tickle me more.

They finally stop ticking me and I lay there panting. I smile at them and they smile back. I get up and off the bed causing them to huff.

I laugh and simply say " can't someone get a shower around here"I start to walk off as I realize something. I look back at Kami and Shoto . My eyes widen with my mouth opened. I stare for a few seconds causing them to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Im" I say still shocked

"Your What Izu"I hear Shoto ask.

"I'm not stuttering" their eyes go wide as they realize this .

Once we stop gaping we all smile as I giggle.
"Now hurry up......I wanna get to know my brother more......and maybe you" Shoto says with the end as wisper.

I blush and turn on my heal.
"Um........Izuku. Can I talk to you real fast" Kami asks as I nod . We then walk into the bathroom and close the door.

I stare at Denki as he looks away and back at me.

"I'm guessing you know what I'm about to say." He says and I just gives a simple nod."You have feelings for Shoto don't ya" I then nods again as He smile."Good to be on the same terms."