Where are they???

I know it's been less than 24 hours since my last chapter😂I'm just in a good mood.....ONE YEAR with my gf 😊😊

Kaminari POV

Toga runs out and next thing I knew Hisoshi was next to me.

"HEY DENKI....WHATS WRONG AND WHERE IS MY SON"?

"H-he....."

"WHO"?

After explaining that Kai was drunk/Izuku has been gone for a while

Hisoshi looks there sad/mad......and I realize something

"oh god"

"What~"I hear toga ask

"Izuku......He was the only one to know where Kai's hideout was(WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH MY FONTS)" everybody freezes.

"GOD DANMIT"Yells Touya
"shit" tenko wispers

(IZUKU POV) ⚠️ rape ⚠️

I sit there in silence with my head in my legs. It's completely silent until I hear more rustling. I feel so tired I don't wanna look up. I just sit.

I am then picked up. I have my eyes closed not wanting to open them. The light was super bright.

I soon grow confused when I feel not only water but something or someone else. I try and open my eyes slowly. I open my eyes and see Kai behind me...Naked....in the bath....And me on his lap. I try to move away only for him to pull me back and against his chest. I felt to numb and couldn't move.

(Once the bath is done)

Kai dries me off and sets me on the bed. I sit against the headboard looking at him. He then walks over to me and starts talking.
"Come here baby" I wimper and look away. He then grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Don't EVER look away from me.... got it"
"L-L-let m-me go.."I starting to cry again. Why did it have to be me that he allows to touch. He only lets me and Eri touch him....Nobody else and I regret meeting him.

The next thing I knew he was rubbing my entrance. I try to scoot away again but this time he pulls me on top of him and then on his dick and I try to scream in pain but can't . He stays still and I wimper out "N-No....N....o"

He then lifts me up off of it and slams me back down. I arch my back and cry in pain. He then starts to suck on my neck leaving hickeys. I then cry in pain when I feel a sting of pain in my neck. He bit me. I try to move away but just cried in pain because he still had his dick in me.
He then flips us over where I'm on my stomach and he is above me. He starts to slam into me as I cry more and more. I couldn't talk anymore. My voice was gone and I was traumatized. This is worse then....then when that man raped me.

He then stops and takes out as I fall. He then grabs a bottle of whiskey and downs the whole bottle. I cry knowing this won't end anytime soon.

"Baby....You are MINE...And MINE only" I wimper"Got it"I couldn't talk so when I tried it only came out as a small sqeak and the smirk on his face told me he k ew. I was going mute.

He then sets the bottle down and comes and lays next to me. Another thing about drunk Kai.......When he is drunk....A good nights rest doesn't help at all. It just makes its worse and he drinks more.

He holds me close to his chest and I sit there with tears in my eyes. The next thing I knew. I cried myself to sleep.

Denki POV

"WHERE IS HE"

"C-calm down Denki....it's gonna be alright...."I hear toga say

"ALRIGHT.....ALRIGHT "HE COULD BE DYING FOR ALL WE KNOW."

Then there was an explosion. Everybody gets into a fighting stance as toga runs to tell Tenko and touya we're under attack.

Toga POV

I run as fast as I can and burst through the door to their room. They are kissing..

"What the fuck do-"
"WERE UNDER ATTACK"
"WHO"
"I DONT KNOW THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION....I think hero's "

They run and I follow behind.

(Denki POV)

We stare at each other as Hisoshi talks. The hero's came.

"Why is it we get to have your presence here."

The all might talks "Were here for the students. We know that they are being manipulated."

"I am not being manipulated "

"Yes. YOU ARE"

He then attacks . I try to stop him but he makes it pass my force field.I am thrown back by his punch and as I try to get up I fall. The next thing I knew Toga was next to me but then it was black.

(Izu POV) sorry for pov changes but I think it's necessary

I wake up and try to get up. I have more energy but that soon ends when I gat up and don't see Kai. I then turn and the next thing I knew. He got struck me with another needle of Tenko's.
I gasp and try to get away.

"Oh baby....Tch.....you..... are.....MINE" he then grabs me by the arm and drags me to a lab. I wimper at the pain in my arm. He is holding me to tight. He then stops and throws me to the floor. I hit my arm and cry of pain as blood seeps out.

"You need to listen. Now for your punishment "my eyes go wide as he walks towards me. He grabs my arm and takes me to tube. He puts me in it. I bang on it as hard as I could which wasn't much because of the serums he is giving me. The next thing I knew there was some type of liquid filling. I couldn't breath. I see him smirk
"Izu-baby......Sleep for now. All its gonna do is........keep you preserved until I want you to come out. It will be complete........Darkness "the next thing I knew. It was black...

Bye for now. I will try and do another chapter tonight😊😊😊