WHY!!!!!

*Denki POV*

I walk towards an empty Ally way watching Izu walk into another. I quickly call Mamagiri to take us back. The next thing I knew I was walking through a portal and hugging a crying Izuku.

"You ok baby"I ask but he doesn't answer. "COME ON IZU~ please talk" toga yells as she earns a slap a slap from Touya across the head. I then whisper in Izu's ear and simply say "Should we tell Touya we seen his brother" Izu seemed to been up and run over to dabs. I then see a shocked face but you could see his worry.

Izu comes running into my arms and I could see his natural green eyes were now glowing red. That only meant one thing. He needed to kill. I didn't notice but my eyes were glowing my normal color meaning I needed to kill.

Tenko soon walks in and sees our eyes and in a raspy voice he says" Good. We have a job for you two any ways" I perked up on this and so did Izu.

I walk up to the bar and grab a beer for me and Izu. I hand Izuku a beer as Tenko started talking about the mission.

The so called mission was a killing mission but we also had a gun deal right after. I head upstairs arm around Izu's waist pulling him to me. Once we make it up stairs we put on our villain outfit and then a hoodie over it.

 Once we make it up stairs we put on our villain outfit and then a hoodie over it

There are no glasses and it's like a suit. 

We make it to the closet and I push a bunch of clothes out of the way showing a key pad

We make it to the closet and I push a bunch of clothes out of the way showing a key pad. I put in the password and it opens another walk in like closet except bigger. This was full of guns, knives, swords, masks, money, and more. I go up to the hand guns and grab a couple for me and a couple for Izuku. I walk up to Izuku and wrap my arms around his waist and I nuzzle my face into his fluffy green hair. I giggle when he slightly jumps. He was looking a the snipers and finally picked one. I put it in a pick sniper case and hand him his two pistols. I had a small machine gun on my waist in the back.

We soon head down and Hitoshi was sitting there. He looked up at us and notice the eyes. He looks over to Tenko and all he says was "I put them on the killing hero's mission and their doing the gun deal. Oh!!!! And denki,Izuku, there is a drug deal next week and I would like you two to come with me. Izuku nods as I pull him away signaling  I couldn't wait any longer or someone would have to pay for damages. I then remember something from school. I turn to Hitoshi and tell him with a lot of venom "They told us we would be getting dorms on Friday." Everybody looks sad until Hitoshi said something I was surprised but happy about what he said until he ended the sentence and with that He said "I am planning an attack at USJ when you guys go so you can show identity there but.....""But what"I ask. "......" "JUST FUCKING TELL ME."   " the attack won't be for another five months in January....." when he said that my heart dropped and my eyes went to Izuku's which were dark. Izuku's eyes were looking at me and then at his father. He then spoke up saying "What about my heats"............I FORGOT ABOUT HIS FUCKING HEATS. One of his quirks was a mutant wolf causing him to have heats. Hitoshi looked wide eyed and then said "I-I don't know" and with that I pulled Izuku off to do the job.

(TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE JOBS)

*Izu's POV*

We walk into the bar and I head over the the counter to grab some whiskey. Denki comes over and drinks some with me and then I heard the sound of glass breaking. My eyes dart over to Denki and saw he threw his cup at the wall. Father and Tenko came over and started to yell stuff like "WHAT THE FUCK" and " YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN ". Denki looks at me and I see the pain in his eyes. I stand up to his level saying he is 6feet and me only 5'4. I pull him in and kiss him. He sinks into the kiss. I then feel something I didn't want.....

My heat.

______________
Ha ha cliff hanger

There is obviously gonna be smut soon and probably in next chapter. If there are any mistakes we'll I am sorry because I have been wrighting these parts in the middle of the night😂😂😂

Goodbye for now. I will probably do the next part sometime in the next two days.