NO KAI!!!

Sorry i havn't been wrighting.......I havnt had the motive and haven't had much sleep......I love all the support I'm getting💕

Izuku's POV

I walk through the portal to see my father. I run to him and jump in his arms. I then hear a low growl so I look and "Kami~" I wine"It's not like my father would hurt me" I then giggle as he loosens up a little.

"Come on guys.....I overheard the talk about wanting to kill.....Well.....I got a surprise for you two".Father Shows is us video footage of 4 people and smirks.

It takes me a second to realize and before I could say anything Kami starts to laugh and I start knowing what's about to happen.

"Is that who I think it is"I ask with a smirk"

"I think it is" Kami says as we look at each other and then back at father who smirks even wider.

"Parents and Boyfriend of parent"

I walk over to dad again as he opens his arms thinking I'm gonna give him a hug but instead I put out my hand and say "KEY"(sorry I had too😂)
Denki comes over and puts his arm around my waist waiting for the key to the cell.

Father looks at us and sighs as he hands us the key "Do NOT lose the key.....Got it"

"Ok then.....Lose it after we torture and kill them" Denki says as we start to walk to the basement.

*Kaminari's POV* MAKE OUT 😂

I walk away hand in hand with Izu and once we make it to the bottom of the stairs I pin Izuku to the wall and start to kiss him. I bite his lip asking for entrance and once I did he smirks and denied my entrance. I put my hand under his shirt and slowly make my way up his skin and to his nipples and I give a tight squeeze making him moan giving me access. I put my tongue(OMG I went to put tongue and spelled it as toungue which auto corrected to youngest😂😂😂)in his mouth. I start to roam his mouth as I heard a cough and looked back to the stair case. I take my hand out of Izu's shirt and leave hold him as he is a panting mess. I look at the man standing. It was Kai (NO WAY MY PHONE WANTED TO PUT KAI AS ALSO😂no way) standing there with......Uh oh.......(OMG I CANT THINK OF HER NAME UUUUHHHH) Eri...

"Oh....Uh hey Kai....Hey Eri....Fancy seeing you here" I say kinda mad we got caught by Eri And Kai until I relized "Wait a second.....I don't care that your here Kai but......You brought Eri..."

"Yea and" Kai says as Izuku starts talking.

"Down here is cells that we use to torture"

I Then start talking "And she is only six"

Kai looks at Eri then to me and then Izuku and starts to talk....."Can you watch her.......I have a meeting and I can't leave her alone."

I groan but just said yes. I then ask Izuku if he wanted to torture his mother and her boyfriend first or if I should. He said I could pick so I told him he can go and I watch Eri. I then take Eri and give Izu a quick pec(Spelled quick as quike and it autocorrected to Quirk haha my phone knows me well😂) I then tell Izu and Kai bye as I take Eri Upstairs to mine and Izuku's room.