Uh oh

(PREVIOUS)
I look up and everybody is confused until shark tooth saw iida's expression."Are you ok iida....Do you know what it means" Shark asks engine boy. Iida looks up and says

TRAITOR

(Now)

*Izuku POV*

Everybody looks at iida with a confused face. Aizawa then starts talking..."Now that I think of it.....Judas is somebody who betrayed Jesus."
Everybody looks at me so I pretend to be clueless and I have teary eyes .."Y-You think I-I'm the t-t-traitor". I then break down crying.
Denki pretends to be stupid like everybody thinks he is and runs over and starts saying it's ok. The next thing I knew...half the class was next to me saying stuff like "Oh we're sorry"or"It's ok".

It was going really well until the fucking bîtch Eraser Head told everybody to back away. He then told them don't trust him....

I start laughing like a maniac"You really are smart but also dumb to think I'm the only one......Isn't that right........babe"

*DENKI POV*

As soon as Izu said that I walk out and help him up "Yep"

"WHAT""THAT BRAINDEAD LOSER" we hear the wanna be hero's say...

"Ya know.......That was an act" I then start laughing as we walk up to Toga"

I smack her with emotionless eyes and say "Ya know.....The league's a little pissed....BUT NO AS PISSED AS ME YOU BITCH" she then starts crying. I look at Izu and he uses his quirk to pick her up.

"You guys are still young.....Hou can still become hero's"Aizawa says and a giggle then start laughing.

"Ya know........Izuku...........His real last name isn't Tsukino(sailor moon😂).."

Aizawa then asks"What do you mean.what is his last name"

Izuku then talks "My full name is........Izuku......."he then looks at aizawa with a huge grin"Midoriya"

I see aizawa's face go pale and I smile....."Oh and my last name isn't Uzumaki.....it's Kaminari " his eyes go even more wide as students start to ask about the last names.

He then starts speaking again"So.....Your THEIR sons" I then grin and ask"Who"

"Y-Your the missing boy from five years ago and y-you......."

Shark then asks"He's what?"

Izuku starts talking again " Oooohhh to scared to say my fathers name."

I start talking"Oh you know All For One would kill for his son"

Everybody froze and the room became quite"HA YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY HEROS"Izuku yells.

Izuku sets Toga down to let her call mamagiri for a portal as Izuku walks up to me. I pull him in and kiss him.
"Really"He says
I laugh"Really.....Ever since we got dorms I couldn't fuck you like I did before them"he blushed as everybody got confused...."B-but during my heats you did"

"But I couldn't go all the way though" I pout as a portal is formed and Tenko comes out.

"Hey Tenko"I say.

"FÛCKING idiots"

"TENKO~" Toga says...We glare at her telling her to shut it.

"Now get in....ESPECIALLY YOU TOGA"

Izu then runs to Tenko and jumps into his arms"Hello Tenko~"

"Hello Izu.Its nice to see you in person but we can get to hang when we get to the base."

I then start talking"But me and Ozu is begging for a mission....maybe a killing one"

"We will think of somethingin a little now.....GET IN THE FUCKING PORTAL ASSHATS.

BLEH THE FONTS CHANGED ON ME SO THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER...BYEEEE